Tell us what you are doing about feint

• So every mature player can either keep playing (in hope that you indeed ARE fixing/removing feint)

or

So that every mature player can uninstall (if you are not fixing/removing feint)

The immature players will continue to say that feint is the only thing in the game that requires skill. Lol.

• Did you seriously post “remove feints, problem solved” in every balance thread, regardless of whether feints was the main subject?

Feinting by itself is not a skillful maneuver to pull off, but it is an important part of fighting. Feints are here to stay in its current or some other form, whether you like it or not.

Also, I like how you throw anyone in support of feinting into the “immature player” group.

• i have no issue with feints but if they do decide to remove it, id like the parry to last only 0.2 sec so it requires accurate timing.

btw, OP is an immature player

• Stop spamming your shit about feints. Nobody cares about your video. So you can parry and outmaneuver everyone - good for you. Aww feints allow someone less skilled to get the upper hand and you want to cry. Tough shit life isn’t always about fairness sometimes dumb luck prevails.

• @elitenoob:

Stop spamming your shit about feints. Nobody cares about your video. So you can parry and outmaneuver everyone - good for you. Aww feints allow someone less skilled to get the upper hand and you want to cry. Tough shit life isn’t always about fairness sometimes dumb luck prevails.

Stop being so aggressive, everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

@elitenoob:

Stop spamming your shit about feints. Nobody cares about your video. So you can parry and outmaneuver everyone - good for you. Aww feints allow someone less skilled to get the upper hand and you want to cry. Tough shit life isn’t always about fairness sometimes dumb luck prevails.

Look at his past posts, he is hijacking every thread with his remove feint shit. Including threads with nothing to do with feints.

• Someone hit this guy for a home run with a banhammer

• Respectfully, the feint topics spam some of you are doing on the forum is annoying as hell. There are A LOT of glitches & other balance issues over there, what about it? To me is quite more annoying to get sticked on the floor than a million feint spamers (above all when i play TO, CTF or TD mainly).

Since the last patch the only thing i can read on the forum is feints, feints, feints & feints (by a handful of players).

If you know a spam feinter you must be agressive as hell playing against him & have no sense to be a spam-feinter on TO/CTF because you get out of stamina with one single combat. On the other way, exploit the magic formula of waiting the others to attack first forever is not so successful with feints (on AoC it was really annoying playing against some players), I’m happy with the existence of feints because of it.

And, of course, please, stop to center the hole game around the duel mode. I think that’s the problem of you all with the feints & that’s the reason i have been always against the duels (since AoC, nothing new with it).

Only one ponit about the feints mechanincs now, i’m against you can do a feint to parry, if you do a feint you should only be able to attack (feinting again if you want, but i see it useless on a non duel game) or to stay calm, never to perform a instant parry.

To me, feint spam = parry spam = LMB spam = shit.

• @elitenoob:

@rumpelstiltskin:

@elitenoob:

Look at his past posts, he is hijacking every thread with his remove feint shit. Including threads with nothing to do with feints.

Two wrongs don’t make a right.

• @Slaughtervomit:

Two wrongs don’t make a right.

It’s 3 right? Or do you square it?

• @brewergamer:

So every mature player can either keep playing (in hope that you indeed ARE fixing/removing feint)

or

So that every mature player can uninstall (if you are not fixing/removing feint)

The immature players will continue to say that feint is the only thing in the game that requires skill. Lol.

The fact that you believe every “mature” player will uninstall because a select few individuals can’t figure out when someones feinting made me laugh at the irony of your post.

• We will test feint changes on the public beta. Removing feints won’t be one of those changes.

• Being a veteran of age of chivalry for 3 years I can tell you this, you don’t want to remove feints. The good players will learn how to exploit the feint-less game and combat will be as dull as it was before with people running in circles until someone can get a lucky hit. Also fighting a good Man at Arms would be impossible as they have dodge and they can easily dodge away from your lmb spam, and then dodge back in and get a few good hits. Go play Age of Chivalry and fight the good players, you’ll be amazed at how 1 dimensional combat is.

• @SlyGoat:

We will test feint changes on the public beta. Removing feints won’t be one of those changes.

Well unless it is fixed to where it isn’t as effortless as it is now (instant, and impossible to block.) then me and everyone I know on steam (alot of people) will be permanently uninstalling. Keep in mind that randomly attacking someone hoping that they are going to feint is NOT a counter, in fact it makes parrying worthless. Why even parry if there is feinting in the game? According to these other players you HAVE to be attacking 24/7 to not get instantly killed by feint. Which to me is nonsense. I remember the good old days of this game when you could go to one of those old school FFA duel servers and duel someone 1v1 without them using feint even once. It was truly amazing how fun the game was then. Since the patch I’ve seen nothing but feint spammers (if you have no shield) and kick spammers (if you have a shield) to instantly win just by pressing these buttons. The issue with kick is… let’s say you want to counter feint (which is impossible to counter unless you have a shield really) you go to hold your shield up incase they might be using feint then get kicked while you have shield up, then you are stunned until they get a hit in and you die in 1 shot (if you are playing anything other than knight). The game now is ridiculous really and I can almost guarantee you it will die if something is not done about these things. The servers are already dead as it is. That’s why the only people you see ingame are the people that can’t win without using feint.

• What’s stopping you from adjusting your play style and playing more aggressively against feint users? Also you say feint is unblockable, that is simply not the case. Shields take away a lot of the impact a feint has on a fight and if you are playing a class that is naked and relies upon parry then again, I suggest you try playing more aggressively. Put them on the back foot for once and you’ll see better results.

It’s fine if you die once to a feint. You learn from your death and you (hopefully in my mind) come back stronger and wiser, knowing you won’t fall for their trick again.

• @DokB:

What’s stopping you from adjusting your play style and playing more aggressively against feint users? Also you say feint is unblockable, that is simply not the case. Shields take away a lot of the impact a feint has on a fight and if you are playing a class that is naked and relies upon parry then again, I suggest you try playing more aggressively. Put them on the back foot for once and you’ll see better results.

It’s fine if you die once to a feint. You learn from your death and you (hopefully in my mind) come back stronger and wiser, knowing you won’t fall for their trick again.

You obviously didn’t read what I posted. If you use a shield you get kicked and die, if you don’t use a shield you get feinted and die. It’s a lose/lose and makes this game not very desirable to play anymore. And I have been playing since this game released.

• @brewergamer:

@DokB:

What’s stopping you from adjusting your play style and playing more aggressively against feint users? Also you say feint is unblockable, that is simply not the case. Shields take away a lot of the impact a feint has on a fight and if you are playing a class that is naked and relies upon parry then again, I suggest you try playing more aggressively. Put them on the back foot for once and you’ll see better results.

You obviously didn’t read what I posted. If you use a shield you get kicked and die, if you don’t use a shield you get feinted and die. It’s a lose/lose and makes this game not very desirable to play anymore. And I have been playing since this game released.

Only if your shield is raised when you’re kicked will you get hit. And if you always have your shield up then you’re just asking to be kicked. Stop playing on the defensive. You say you’ve been playing since release, I’m finding that hard to believe seeing as you haven’t yet discovered a way to think deal with people using feints PLUS the fact that you think that feint should be removed from the game, which is just plain wrong.

I’ve only just broken the 120 hour mark and I already manage fairly well against people spamming/using feints, while hardly using the function myself.

• @brewergamer:

@SlyGoat:

We will test feint changes on the public beta. Removing feints won’t be one of those changes.

Well unless it is fixed to where it isn’t as effortless as it is now (instant, and impossible to block.) then me and everyone I know on steam (alot of people) will be permanently uninstalling.

I don’t think threatening the QA team with your uninstall is a mature response.

@brewergamer:

and kick spammers (if you have a shield) to instantly win just by pressing these buttons.

This is rubbish, I used SOW and shield for a long time on duel servers and occasionally got caught with a kick but if I did it was poor movement on my side. I only raised my shield to block a blow and kick does not have that much range nor is it fast any more to feint and then kick with any great degree of success.

@brewergamer:

The servers are already dead as it is.

Actually they are pretty stable at just under 3000 peak per weekday, higher on the weekends. However the server browser does not bring back all servers. The alternate browser does sometimes.

@brewergamer:

That’s why the only people you see ingame are the people that can’t win without using feint.

Oh dear, exaggerate much, please grow up…

Personally I am interested in what the changes are, certainly does not need to be dropped but tweaking would be good, if only to get the elitists who have everything else mastered to quit whining.

• @brewergamer:

Well unless it is fixed to where it isn’t as effortless as it is now (instant, and impossible to block.) then me and everyone I know on steam (alot of people) will be permanently uninstalling.

Please uninstall, I just cant take your crying any more.

• @g0dLyk:

Someone hit this guy for a home run with a banhammer

:D