Best duel servers run by IDIOTS

• I know about like 4 good ffa duel servers, and 2 of them are run by the biggest assholes in the game.

The IO clan, and the pb clan. I´ve already been banned from the IO server for ridiculous reasons, actually the same reason i was banned from the pb server today.

It went about like this:

-A guy called Shard from the pb clan started kicking me for no reason, trying to ffa me it seemed since he tried to swing his axe in my direction and missed, so i retaliated and completely owned him
    -He was probably on their gay little team chat server and got all of them against me for this
    -He called me retarded because i brought justice upon him and i said nothing back because i´m not a childish loser who takes this game way too seriously
    -Then i dueled one of the non pb guys there, and was about to win the duel, when a guy named KONGEN from the pb clan killed me, and then told me to stop ffa-ing
    -After that, i simply got kicked and banned.

Now i can only log into a one good duel server called “bacon bakers”, and another one called “GRANDMACE INTO YOUR FACE”, and those servers are dead most of the time.

• That sucks ass. They should make a real duel mode where people cant 2v1 on you.

• @elitenoob:

That sucks ass. They should make a real duel mode where people cant 2v1 on you.

They did, but its boring.

• It’s not an easy solution, but try not to play with those guys. There are a few RK members, which are great and don’t spam feints or backstab you. Then we have IO and pb, I don’t really want to talk about them, but I wnat to say, that I never enjoyed fights with these people.

It’s not only about feint spamming or ganging up on randoms, it’s also the behaviour. Best is, just ignore them and have fun.

• @Skalli:

It’s not an easy solution, but try not to play with those guys. There are a few RK members, which are great and don’t spam feints or backstab you. Then we have IO and pb, I don’t really want to talk about them, but I wnat to say, that I never enjoyed fights with these people.

Pretty sure its not fun to fight “these” guys when you get utterly destroyed by fists and double axe over and over, lol i remember you mate.

Anyway @OP what was your ingame name so we know who you were and so i can take a look at that case and unban you if you were banned for no reason. We usually dont ban for no reason tho so post your ingame nick.

Pretty sure the [IO] Clan had a reason to ban you since they dont usually ban for no reason aswell

• Yeah that Shard guy sounds like a real idiot,pfft banning you after you own him so hard.

• This thread should have been locked at first post, right?

• @Shard:

Yeah that Shard guy sounds like a real idiot,pfft banning you after you own him so hard.

Oh look, its him, the pathetic guy has unveiled himself :)

• I was the one who kicked you, because I actually thought you were FFA’ing, and we were in the middle of testing a guy for the clan. So for that i apologize. And no, you are not banned, feel free to come again any time.

ALSO, Skalli WTF?

• @danezcou3:

@Shard:

Yeah that Shard guy sounds like a real idiot,pfft banning you after you own him so hard.

Oh look, its him, the pathetic guy has unveiled himself :)

Read the forum rules ffs… You are writing flaming posts with no real substance.

@Martin:

General Rules

• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts.
    • Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word or nonsense posts.

• @KONGEN:

I was the one who kicked you, because I actually thought you were FFA’ing, and we were in the middle of testing a guy for the clan. So for that i apologize. And no, you are not banned, feel free to come again any time.

ALSO, Skalli WTF?

Apology accepted.

• You might want to host a server of your own. There not as expensive as people may think!

• Wow this awesome thread had a happy ending. The beginning was very gripping with a bit of a lull in the middle, but then in the end everything was ok.

It was like Twilight, only I wasn’t pawing at myself for 2 hours.

• If you have been banned on the [IO] duel server then you have done something wrong. We do not ban people for no reason. If you want your ban to be removed post on our forums: http://theiorder.com/

• Unfortunately, danezcou3, the world does not revolve around you. You were told you would be unbanned, your patience and co-operation is also required. We were going to unban you on Wednesday, the day we take our servers down to process unbans.

In light of your impatience and apparent immaturity, we will reconsider lifting your ban.

• And all of this is a prime example of why I prefer the new dueling system over the FFA one… this situation and the level of immaturity and rage wouldn’t have happened in the first place. 8-)

• I don’t think this topic needs to go on any longer. If you have issues with individual servers, you should try to get in touch with them privately. Thanks!