How to get banned on official servers?

• Hello,

well, in the light of current events, I would like to know WHY and WHEN people get banned on official servers? I was told that only speedhackers and obivous racists are going to be banned.

So, the mods are fine with teamkilling on purpose, trolling, insulting people, accusing others of being teamkillers and so on?
    I had more than 200 GB recorded and cut it down to a 4 GB (rendered!) video showing some guys, whose hobby it is, to do that every day.

It wouldn’t be that annoying if I could just ignore those guys, but it is impossible.

• It would be nice if vote kicking was recorded as a lifetime stat so anyone could see how many times you have ever been votekicked.

That would calm people down.

• I really don’t see what the big deal is… It’s just a game. I can understand it is frusterating, but that is the point of trolling/griefing. If there are people trolling, don’t feed them by staying, go to another server or something… I don’t think going as far as banning the people is right.

• Maybe you think about it when you get tked every day and get insulted when you want to have some fun next to your work. They are 5-6 people. I am not the only one who gets tked and then votekicked by them.

• @Skalli:

Maybe you think about it when you get tked every day and get insulted when you want to have some fun next to your work. They are 5-6 people. I am not the only one who gets tked and then votekicked by them.

This happens every day? What are you seeking these people out and joining their games? Give me a break… You make it sound like they are personally hunting you down just to troll you. Or do they simply have guys stationed in every single official server just to grief everyone in an official server?

• Everyday? Maybe once or twice a month for the votekicking abuse. Even then everybody knows its a troll and votes no until he trolls name appears. And its usually someone with a high ping anyway.

• Oh don’t worry about Skalli’s whining guys. He’s talking about me and I can tell you he isn’t a saint himself. I have the screenshots of his friend Blackjack using the change name bug to impersonate people and spam music to grief votekick all while Skalli votekick spams. He’s a shit apple from the shit tree who likes to play victim.

• @Slaughtervomit:

This happens every day? What are you seeking these people out and joining their games? Give me a break… You make it sound like they are personally hunting you down just to troll you. Or do they simply have guys stationed in every single official server just to grief everyone in an official server?

Shall I answer your post or are you only here to ruin discussions? I was asking a simple question, which, it seems, you won’t be able to answer.

Instead you’re talking shit when you hav never been part of those sessions.
    Whether serious or not, I will answer your questions. I am a LTS player because I like some strategy in game (as far as possible on pubs).

Of course I am not joining them. You may know that there are only a few good LTS servers to play on. That’s why we meet often. They’re not “only hunting me down” but I am part of it. Like a few other guys.

It’s not like “we’re 16 year olds complaining about trolls”, I think you don’t get what I am talking about. It’s about ruining games over and over again.

@lemonater47:

Everyday? Maybe once or twice a month for the votekicking abuse. Even then everybody knows its a troll and votes no until he trolls name appears. And its usually someone with a high ping anyway.

Did you even read a single post?
    I am not talking about a single guy flaming or trolling. I’ve met plenty of them and I have no problem with those guys. That is something different.

@KILLBANDS:

Oh don’t worry about Skalli’s whining guys.

Actually, you disqualified yourself here. But I will answer to your post.
    We are “whining”? You know what criticism is?
    We are “whining” because being tked and then being accused to be the tker?

He’s talking about me and I can tell you he isn’t a saint himself.

1. It’s not only you. 2. I never said that but I am not doing this crap.

I have the screenshots of his friend Blackjack using the change name bug to impersonate people and spam music to grief votekick all while Skalli votekick spams.

We’re only Steam friends. I think you know the difference. I can’t make people to stop doing shit, if you votekick someone for doing shit, I am fine with it.

He’s a shit apple from the shit tree who likes to play victim.

So, like always, your discussions are based on insults.

• @Skalli:

…bullshit…

Skalli you can pretend to be all innocent and say you have nothing to do with your abusing friend but I watch you sit in those games with about 4 other guys stacking the vote kicks trying to get the game the way you want. You generally shit on the game and whether that’s through you TKing with your friends, votekicking or being an incessant piece of shit in the chat you still deserve whatever disservice I have dealt to you.

Ive had plenty of games ruined by your shitty behaviour as you probably have had from me.

At least you don’t see me using ingame glitches (whilst accusing me of hacking).

• Wow, just wow. I hope you understand what you’re talking about here. What you’re doing is more than even defamation. Maybe you would like to know that I am a moderator in the biggest German Skyrim forum and also leader of another MMO forum.
    I’ve seen a lot of trolls in my years of chat administration and moderation but this is kinda different and not even funny.

You won’t get responses anymore because all you have to say are lies and insults.

Except the glitches: Yes, sometimes it is funny to stand on an invisible wall, where everybody can shoot you. If they have no archers, I always got out of “my glitches”.

• @Skalli:

waa I’m a crybaby bitch

Just enjoy the music Skalli.

• This has gone on long enough.

If anyone wants to find out what it’s like to get banned on Official Servers, you’re more than welcome to try…