My weapons and rank got reset

• I finally just unlocked all the weapons last night too :/

• Did you restart steam and see if they are back? This is semi common to happen temporarily.

• restarted steam same results in offline play

• Offline play? Wait, you unlocked in offline? Or, in official servers after unlocking them, they disappeared?

• i unlocked all and then was playing single player bots and everything was reset. So i went onto another server and my rank was 0 and all weapons were locked except the first ones. Also the archer class needed 999 kills.

• @blazefreak:

i unlocked all and then was playing single player bots and everything was reset. So i went onto another server and my rank was 0 and all weapons were locked except the first ones. Also the archer class needed 999 kills.

Has the problem fixed itself yet? This generally doesn’t stay messed up.

• It’s an issues with your Steam Program losing connection with the Steam Cloud where your stats and records are kept.

It happens from time to time and if restarting steam doesn’t fix it, restarting your system does (which reconnects your modem, internet, network, etc. all from scratch again)

And if that doesn’t fix it, you usually only need to wait a day or a few hours before it all comes back.

This happens from time to time in other games as well such as TF2, RO2, and others that use the Steam Cloud to store your records…. it all comes back eventually, nobody wiped your stuff.