Some problems that need to be ironed out.

• You sometimes get stunned even if you are not out of stamina. Some say this happens when the attacker is out of stamina but Im not sure.

Inconsistent push from parrying an attack. Sometimes you get pushed far back even from 1-handers. Sometimes 2-handers dont push enough.

Player position desync issue. Why cant the game check for the defender’s parry too?

Confusing weapon attack animations. Stabs look almost stationary for most weapons. You cant even see spear animation if the attacker crouches and looks up.

• The first things is a minor issue.

Inconsistent push isn’t really an issue. Its based on player movement, incline and friction of the ground and gravity. 3 variables that they can’t control. They only only control the base push.

All my party’s seem to work. Unless I’m being face bugged. Then you need to turn your mouse 90 degrees to block anything.

I can see the spear animation when someone crouches and looks up. I’m a combat situation it almost never happens.

• @lemonater47:

The first things is a minor issue.

Inconsistent push isn’t really an issue. Its based on player movement, incline and friction of the ground and gravity. 3 variables that they can’t control. They only only control the base push.

All my party’s seem to work. Unless I’m being face bugged. Then you need to turn your mouse 90 degrees to block anything.

I can see the spear animation when someone crouches and looks up. I’m a combat situation it almost never happens.

the first issue is a bug and not a minor issue especially in team tournaments. it’s a matter of win or loss.

second issue i mentioned because id like a consistent result from a 2-hand hitting. there is no friction in the game. cant believe you were serious about that.

didnt you see my signature? im level 46. i know all the nooks and crannies of the game. but the player desync issue must be handled because when someone is running really fast, you have to look as much as 120 degrees behind your back to block.