Are you a chivalrous hero

• A chivalrous hero is someone who is likely rank 25+, frequently comes in the top 2 of the leaderboard in kills and when it comes to tough maps like Agatha Hillside or Agatha Citadel - takes the attacking team.

A chivalrous hero will also switch sides to the losing team when it is unbalanced.

Are you a chivalrous hero?

• I usually play attack on Citadel, but I refuse to attack on Hillside until they fix the ballistas.

• @Boose:

I usually play attack on Citadel, but I refuse to attack on Hillside until they fix the ballistas.

What do you mean - never noticed anything wrong with Hillside ballistas and winning on attack?

• I usually votechangemap on Citadel… If it doesn’t pass, I usually leave.

• Actually I play defense on Citadel because walking all that road is so damn boring, at least until the first objective is over, then it’s dull for both sides. I just let the sheep come to me :D

But then again I tend to lag on citadel so it’s a bit of a no-go-to map for me.

• I usually play as attacker on every map except citadel.
    That first step is just bullshit.

• Always play as Agatha.

• Masons are cool but they remind me Lannisters. And do you know what I think of the Lannisters?
    Fuck the Lannisters, what a bunch of cunts

For Stannis I fight and shall die if necessary!

• I just really like to be in the defending team, no matter the difficulty or map :D

• I always play Agatha on Citadel and Hillside.

I prefer a challenge but it gets a bit frustrating when you can tell you aren’t going to win in the first few minutes when you see how your team is progressing like Knights getting kited around by lone archers, people actually taking the torch at the start of hillside from spawn instead of keeping their weapon free, 8+ Archer offense etc.

• I always play defense and camp in spawn as an archer taking cross-map potshots at the other team. I F10 when I run out of ammo rather than leaving spawn to get more.

• No matter the map, or team, I always pick attacker. I will switch to the team that is out numbered but only as a last resort and I’m not fond of it.

However in CTF, I play goalie / defense most times cuz I’m good at keeping the enemy off the flag.

My play style is basically a Beserker and now a days you will find me in duel servers most times.

• I only play Citadel on Agatha side and I always switch team and become Malric at last moment !!!
    I succeeded to stay alive once…

Can I have my Hero helmet please? :D

• I normally hit random but I will switch sides if a team is stacked. I also like too look where the better players on the server are and choose the team opposite to them. You can’t get any better without fighting people who are skilled.

• @Boose:

I usually play attack on Citadel, but I refuse to attack on Hillside until they fix the ballistas.

I was just raging to a certain Goat about this last night. Needs to be fixed or removed. Maybe catapults? 1 hit?

• @ChuckingIt:

@Boose:

I was just raging to a certain Goat about this last night. Needs to be fixed or removed. Maybe catapults? 1 hit?

What’s wrong with them? I only have difficulties with damn archers having access to all three ballistas from one cozy spot.

• Just depends on how I am feeling as for defense or offense on any map, but I hate the first part of the citadel on both sides. Right now I am fooling around with different weapons and if I start losing bad I switch to the good ol bardiche. If one side is getting demolished and I am not trying to master weapons I suck with I will switch sides on the next map.

• @ReMixx:

@ChuckingIt:

@Boose:

What’s wrong with them? I only have difficulties with damn archers having access to all three ballistas from one cozy spot.

I have one friend who said this doesn’t happen to him. But for most people, when you get on the hillside ballista, it requires you to shoot one shot(aka waste one shot), in order for you to aim the darn thing. Last night, I fired it 8 times to get it to move. And every time I was about to get the real second shot off, I would be sniped off the ballista. Which meant, I had to get back on, and waste another shot!

Now if this doesn’t happen to you, and you are able to jump right on, and get the first shot nicely aimed… Then while I hate you.

• I always choose the attacking side unless the teams are lopsided and will swap teams to even things out. Although that wasn’t needed before the apparently universal autobalance changes?

• The hillside ballista’s for me like to get stuck in their position and not shoot at all occasionally. We even had one ballista, fly off into the sunset and we couldn’t get it back down.