Best Weapon In The Game…

• [youtubehd:34zgxdd3]Y6cpmLfuO8Y[/youtubehd:34zgxdd3]

sorry but i didn’t capture the sound, i had the wrong audio device selected, so i supplemented with music. Don’t stop watching at the pause lol. Hope you guys like it. Enjoy!

• I want to hate the music… but um for some reason…

• @gregcau:

I want to hate the music… but um for some reason…

YA CAN’T CAN YA, just CANT HATE THE MUSIC. YOU ARE LITERALLY SEEING THE SCENES OF THE MOVIE PLAY OUT IN YOUR HEAD WHILE LISTENING TO IT. I AM INSIDE YOUR BRAINNNNNNNNN!

• I only got about 3:37 into the video…. got distracted by something away from the computer here and there, but all I saw was you getting killed over and over again by knights and vanguards.

And I had the sound off so I didn’t have to listen to your music… I’m that much of a party pooper 8-)

• it IS me dying over and over… i only win about 4-5 duels in the whole thiing… and like 4 of them are at the end haha. Basically was just me trying to duel with the hunting knife. The hunting knife is generally regarded as the worst weapon in the game, and i’ll have to agree. I like to believe that EVERY weapon can be dueled with from start to finish against every weapon. I just will have to hone my skills more with this hunting knife. I believe it CAN be done, just very difficult. And the music is from charlie and the chocolate factory lol. I really like the part with the golden ticket song where grampa joe sings. It just kinda goes with the video nicely and wasn’t really intended. I would MUCH rather have had the in-game sound so you can hear all the parries and hits and stuff but… unfortunately i reformatted and i had my afterburner settings all screwed up for sound… it’s fixed now but… i can’t go back and get the sound haha.

• Ah.

I haven’t used the hunting knife often but the other daggers instead… The trick with them in duels for me is to use thrusts as often and as fast as possible with a few overheads mixed in… You have to get on the offensive to the insane degree, which often makes the bigger classes mess up and parry too often to be timed right. So if you just keep on them like a hornet, they can drop pretty easily.

Works a lot for me and I’ve also been dropped a few times by archer daggers as well. I imagine the hunting knife would be similar to the other daggers but with shorter range & faster strikes.

The moment you let the other guy get on the offensive, you’re basically screwed.

• the biggest difficulty is getting in range of a decent player, none of the guys in there are slouches. But the one i dueled the most does not feint, and he is very defensive. It’s so hard to go against defensive players because they wait for you to attack first. Also, parry-counter attacks are so hard becuase after the parry knocks you back you have to counter, but also be in range to counter lol… it sucks man…

i much rather use the broad daggar or thrusting daggar i agree… but this was HUNTING KNIFE DAY damnit!