Several Suggestions

• 1) When the objective is to destroy the trebuchets there should be AI crew on them. The enemy should kill the crew and destroy the trebuchet (but make them weaker than currently to balance this).

If we have AI peasants/princes etc why not trebuchet crew? Ghost trebuchets look dumb.

2) Autobalance should not happen when very close to the enemy. So stupid that you get team switched mid swing at someone!

3) Shields need to do more than just COMPLETELY vanish if you block at the wrong time. It’s a massive slab of wood with the sole purpose of blocking incoming projectiles/weapons. It makes no sense that they work just the same as having no shield in CC.

The small benefit of arrow blocking is little compensation. You hardly die much from arrows.

4) Who was the idiot that made the apostrophe put the game into code/whateverthatthingis mode? Seriously another retarded design flaw that takes only one person with some grammatical gumption to realize it needs changing. Even if you can chose what the key does it shouldn’t be set as a default.

I mean, 1 hr of playtesting and you can discover this sort of thing. People who wish to use correct grammar should not be punished for trying.

5) Arrows need to stick in people/shields/armour. One of the things that makes Mount&Blade so awesome is you see people with 4 arrows in their shields and a javelin in the neck.

Sorry if I seem a bit anoyed. I’ve been playing ‘The bullshit generator’ that some of you may know as Chivalry just recently :D

• @Wyrdstone:

1) When the objective is to destroy the trebuchets there should be AI crew on them. The enemy should kill the crew and destroy the trebuchet (but make them weaker than currently to balance this).

If we have AI peasants/princes etc why not trebuchet crew? Ghost trebuchets look dumb.

I don’t feel this is a major game-breaking problem with the game right now. I understand what you’re talking about, though. Maybe they’ll fix it someday :)

2) Autobalance should not happen when very close to the enemy. So stupid that you get team switched mid swing at someone!

I hate when that happens! it’s really annoying! Agree!

3) Shields need to do more than just COMPLETELY vanish if you block at the wrong time. It’s a massive slab of wood with the sole purpose of blocking incoming projectiles/weapons. It makes no sense that they work just the same as having no shield in CC.

The small benefit of arrow blocking is little compensation. You hardly die much from arrows.

I’m not sure what you mean, but a good archer can, and will destroy you with arrows if given the chance.

4) Who was the idiot that made the apostrophe put the game into code/whateverthatthingis mode? Seriously another retarded design flaw that takes only one person with some grammatical gumption to realize it needs changing. Even if you can chose what the key does it shouldn’t be set as a default.

I mean, 1 hr of playtesting and you can discover this sort of thing. People who wish to use correct grammar should not be punished for trying.

Opens the console? I sometimes mistakingly open it, but I think you can keybind it to something else.

5) Arrows need to stick in people/shields/armour. One of the things that makes Mount&Blade so awesome is you see people with 4 arrows in their shields and a javelin in the neck.

You’ve obviously never seen a “porcupine”…

Sorry if I seem a bit anoyed. I’ve been playing ‘The bullshit generator’ that some of you may know as Chivalry just recently :D