Feinting makes you a jerk?

• That’s what I heard from experienced players today. Please explain how feinting exploits the game mechanics, because it’s not obvious for me.

After winning a duel using 2 or 3 feints I received a response, that feinting makes me a jerk. One experienced player said, that only multiple feints are disgraceful and 1 feint per swing is ok, but then the other experienced player replied, that 1 feint per swing is a little too much and that’d make me a jerk.

I think that feinting is a matter of skill, because It’s not easy technique and often leads you to doom exposing you for quick attack. It’s two bladed tie breaking manouver, not insta win as some may think. Moreover I acctually see feints performed by very experienced players and it’s quite common.

Please kindly explain their response and post your own thoughts. Should feints be banned? Are multiple feints in one fight a bad thing? Are feints bugged?

Thanks

• Feinting is fine 100%

was this player named radiant perchance?

Creating another feinting thread makes you a jerk

• For the record Sir Lucas, I don’t think you’re a jerk. I see you’re having trouble dodging jerk claims :p

• I’m fine with feinting, but feinting 4-5 times in a row is a little too much for my taste. Not that I would complain in-game, people can play the way they want to play!

• I think feinting with 2H is fine.

I think feinting with 1H could use some tweaking.

• That’s what I heard from experienced players today
    heard from experienced players today
    from experienced players
    experienced players
    experienced

• @bada:

That’s what I heard from experienced players today
    from experienced players
    experienced players
    experienced

you’re supposed to wrap that up with the point you’re trying to make, bad

• @bada:

That’s what I heard from experienced players today
    from experienced players
    experienced players
    experienced

i see you’re trying to imply something here
    imply something here
    imply something
    imply

• People are only calling you a jerk because they lack the skill to block against feints. Its a perfectly legit tactic. Putting in a no feinting option for servers, or removing feinting is just catering to the people who suck.

• @Sir:

I think that feinting is a matter of skill

Thanks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh yes. only the true skilled use feint. it’s funny to see just how skillful they are when they face a shield user. haha

• If people are complaining about you, then you’re doing something right…. Do it more.

• Killing me in any way makes you a jerk.

• There is a bazillion feinting discussions already.

viewforum.php?f=84

control+F Feint