New classes/Armors/Customization

• Alright , I really think there should be new classes and armor customization because i’ve been playing since the game came out and there’s not really anything different than when it came out …I’m not complaining but i’m just saying that it would be nice to have changes … :D Like there could be a class with a net and throw it on people … Some stuff like that or there could be more stuff in the map like Arena where you can kick people into the spikes. I would really like a Gladiator mod !! :o :o :o

• Aye, and you shall be able to pick no armor like a true mead drinking man!

-And a very long beard touching your manly toes. Good, Ser Knight

• Armors is not a word. Its just armor. Or armour. Like sheep. Not sheeps.

No S. It never has an S.

Its a European mistake. Europeans tend to accedently add an S to words that don’t have them.

• @lemonater47:

Armors is not a word. Its just armor. Or armour. Like sheep. Not sheeps.

No S. It never has an S.

Its a European mistake. Europeans tend to accedently add an S to words that don’t have them.

Lol sorry , didn’t know that , and yes my main language isn’t english , but i’m not European :)

• @samthekiller23:

@lemonater47:

Armors is not a word. Its just armor. Or armour. Like sheep. Not sheeps.

No S. It never has an S.

Lol sorry , didn’t know that , and yes my main language isn’t english , but i’m not European :)

French Canadian. Gotcha.

Its just that some native English speakers are saying armors nowadays. English is a hard language. And its mainly skyrim which made English speakers say it. When its wrong. And I’m that sort of person.

• If you want a grammar nazi contest, I have to declare your statement about “armors” not being a word untrue :D The word “armored” should be derived from the infinitive “to armor” (to make something armored). Moreover, the word “armor” as a noun is synonymous with the word “tank” and should be countable.

Anyway, it’s shorter than “set of armor” :D

• @Eleshar_Vermillion:

If you want a grammar nazi contest, I have to declare your statement about “armors” not being a word untrue :D The word “armored” should be derived from the infinitive “to armor” (to make something armored). Moreover, the word “armor” as a noun is synonymous with the word “tank” and should be countable.

Anyway, it’s shorter than “set of armor” :D

It isn’t a word. Armors and armours show up with little red lines underneath them. Or since I’m on an iPhone it tries to auto correct. And they aren’t in the dictionary. And doing some research its comment said by Europeans for their tendency to add the letter “s” at the end of words that don’t need it.

You don’t need to say set of armor. You can just say armor. We want new kinds of armor. Or simply we want new armor.

And my iPhone is set to just English. So it accepts American and British spelling. Personally i would spell it armour.

And yes armor is synonymous with the word tank. But even then you don’t say armors. Like sheep again. You say either multiple tanks or just armor. You can use the word armor for one or multiple tanks. No “s”.

Armor/armour is a tricky word.

• @samthekiller23:

I would really like a Gladiator mod !! :o :o :o

one of the best movies ever (I also liked the sex in the HBO series)
    [image:13wnzly3]http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31700000/Kirk-Douglas-and-Woody-Strode-Spartacus-1960-stars-from-the-past-31734489-1820-1434.jpg[/image:13wnzly3]

• @bishibosh:

Here Are Alot of Weapon/Armor Suggestions I’d Like To See
    -3 headed Flail
    -Scythe
    -War Scythe
    -Sickle
    -Voulge
    -Winged Spears
    -Pikes
    -More arrowhead types w/ realistic effects
    -More Helmets! :D
    -3 armors per class which you can choose, no difference except looks
    -Warrior class with no shields, but can dual wield 1 handed weapons like the viking in the movie kingdom of heaven.
    -Recurve Bow
    -Hand Crossbow, don’t know about this one saw it on the movie First Knight, but nothing else.
    -Doloire Axe
    -Ranseur
    That’s all hopefully some get into the game… cough cough 3 headed flail, scythe, voulge :arm:

That is a lot of weapons.

And a one handed crossbow you saw on a movie. Crossbows that small aren’t really lethal beyond 10 metres.

• Here Are Alot of Weapon/Armor Suggestions I’d Like To See
    -2 Headed flail
    -War Scythe
    -Sickle
    -Voulge
    -Pike
    -More Helmets! :D Pictures of ideas below
    -Archers new helm be a ranger type hood
    -2-3 armors per class which you can choose, no difference except looks
    -Doloire Axe
    -Ranseur
    That’s all hopefully some get into the game… cough cough 2 headed flail, war scythe, voulge :arm:
    Knight

Vangaurd

Man at Arms

• ^This would be the last flail needed to complete the set of 3. It would be the most damage dealing but slowest.^

^Also for the flail we need a bigger shield option such as a heater or kite shield^

Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?!?!?!?

• From what I’ve heard, Apparently they did use Two Headed flails is the Medieval ages. I think it would be good as the third unlock.

• I would love to see a two-headed fail!.. what I’d also love to see… is the original flail, long wooden stick two-handed one with nails or studs in the top. Either this one or this one.

• @samthekiller23:

Like there could be a class with a net and throw it on people. I would really like a Gladiator mod !! :o :o :o

lol you watched spartacus way to much