Veteran fists

• Here is a nice idea : Veteran fist armor.
    It should be given as a reward to the manly men who use their fists to kill countless warriors. I think you should be rewarded with special fist armor that are gold after 100 kills to match up with the achievement Fists of Fury. It could be of anouther color, or if you want to be silly, to have them glow.

What do you guys think?

• Aye, Should be a reward for those manly enough. Ser Knight.

• Sounds awesome :D
    We gotta make this happen!

• I wouldn’t mind a hydraulic punching mechanism like dees one. Fuck medieval realism, vault hunter time. And dinobears.

[image][attachment=0:2im7l6b5]472_Fallout_3_Powerfist_normal.jpg[/attachment:2im7l6b5][/image]

• Screw armor, I want fist weapons. Katars and the like.

• @childofthekorn:

Screw armor, I want fist weapons. Katars and the like.

They could include an assassin class that use those kind of weapon. That would be awesome!

• I think anyone that uses fists for genocide should be stripped of armour rather than a special new one. What, you’re not manly enough to not wear armour? Fist users should be bare chested with maybe a wolf skin or a bear skin over your shoulders. Like a true berserkr (berserk = bear shirt)

Couldn’t find a better picture, but something like this.

That way everyone will see who uses fists, and archers can make themselves a bit more liked by taking them out from a distance. Thank you very much.

• @SavageBeatings:

I think anyone that uses fists for genocide should be stripped of armour rather than a special new one. What, you’re not manly enough to not wear armour? Fist users should be bare chested with maybe a wolf skin or a bear skin over your shoulders. Like a true berserkr (berserk = bear shirt)

Couldn’t find a better picture, but something like this.

That way everyone will see who uses fists, and archers can make themselves a bit more liked by taking them out from a distance. Thank you very much.

I want it!

• Too flashy people. I suggest new model if at all existing should come with a plain old english brass knuckle. doesnt need more than that for our aspiring thugs out there