When are we getting the next patch

• I am getting sick of weapons passing through my block.

It is getting old.

I want the next patch.

Feints - fuck that there is no need for feints when lag will bypass any parry.

• They will let us know when the patch is released. There is no ETA at this time.

• I’m sure they’ll rush it out, just for you.

It will give you more stuff to complain about then with all the additional things that will be broken…

Your concerns are valid, but expectations are unwise. The Lead programmer is no longer with the team, leaving a single programmer at the time. They have now recruited two more, but those new staff will need to get up to speed and a bit of experience with the game before they can start fixing things quicker. They’ll likely want to beta test first anyway.

• @BobT36:

I’m sure they’ll rush it out, just for you.

It will give you more stuff to complain about then with all the additional things that will be broken…

pfffhhh I like the game as is but they have already said they made fixes to blocking, citadel etc.

I would take those patches alone and I would be happy.

• any reason why he quit?

• @Rodelero:

any reason why he quit?

He’s now a mod who is volunteering his time. So its not because he hates the game or TBS.

• Developer

He is actually still a uni student and wanted to put more focus on his schooling (and social life) for the next few years.

• Don’t opt into the Chivalry beta right meow.

• Take your time with this patch. No release date is the right way to go. The last one was too rushed and introduced as many bugs as it fixed.

• I bet you all one dust bunny that the beta will appear sometime this month.

• I estimate it will arrive sometime between 1 minute and a billion years.

• It’s been quite a while.

• @BobT36:

It’s not just for him. It’s for thousands of players/customers who play/bought this game. Also for those few thousands who quit in few days.

If TBS fixed only game’s netcode alone, half of the bug problems mentioned on the forum would disappear!

You would see more happy players, wider mouth to mouth advertisement, more money into TBS’ pocket.

So yeah, it is not just for him.

• @Peacerer:

@BobT36:

It’s not just for him. It’s for thousands of players/customers who play/bought this game. Also for those few thousands who quit in few days.

If TBS fixed only game’s netcode alone, half of the bug problems mentioned on the forum would disappear!

You would see more happy players, wider mouth to mouth advertisement, more money into TBS’ pocket.

You’re missing the “rush it out” part…

• This game is doomed.

• @BobT36:

@Peacerer:

@BobT36:

You’re missing the “rush it out” part…

I didn’t miss that part. I wouldn’t want rushed updates eaither. But the market is unforgivable and never sleeps. You and me both know that somethings got to be done. The sooner the better.

• @ReMixx:

I bet you all one dust bunny that the beta will appear sometime this month.

The last update was released the 31st of January, we’ll see about that. We have a wager! 8-)