Campaign Mode (Potential Co-op?)

• If the dev guys read this, I’ll be psyched, but that’s beyond the point. As a suggestion, if you guys don’t already have this in the works, I think it would be hella radical if Chivalry had a campaign mode with a storyline and stuff, perhaps integrating some of the team objective battles in depending on whether you choose to be a Mason or an Agathian. I think it would also be great if there were to be an option for co-op (considering a campaign would be singleplayer) so you could play through the campaign (or parts of it) with a friend or two. It would also be cool if there could be a bit of character customization, but that might be too much to ask. As previously alluded to it would be cool to have two separate yet integrated storylines depending on whether you choose Mason or Agatha. I really hope you guys take this into consideration. If you do, thank you very much, you guys are awesome, and so is your game.
    -Ser James

• what about a challenge mode, where you had to beat records.

• @soni2295:

what about a challenge mode, where you had to beat records.

AT MINIMUM, that’s a direction they could go into. But the Developers themselves are ONLY concentrated on making this game a “better multiplayer” game. They would never start a “Campaign mode/co-op” because this game is SOULY concentrated on multiplayer, that’s pretty much it. it’s like a medieval version of Counter Strike: Source. (Counter Strike: Source is only an online game)

• The team objective mode is the campaign.

• @lemonater47:

The team objective mode is the campaign.

I mean a singleplayer campaign with a more in-depth storyline and cutscenes and such.

• @soni2295:

Could even implement that into the campaign mode.

• @Ser_James:

@soni2295:

As a little tourney in the mason/agatha camps? Yeah, that would be p cool! I’d love to see these suggestions in the future, but don’t you think they should improve and optimize the multiplayer before starting on a whole campaign?

• NO , just NO ! :x

There are films and good books if you want a signle player experience. Chivalry is definitly an only multiplayer game.

• Although I understand why people might want a campaign mode, I’d rather like the devs to keep focused on the multiplayer side of the game.

Not to mention that with next patch and mod tools coming along (hopefully), some might be able to do whatever they want with the game as far as mods are concerned.

• @Nokx:

@Ser_James:

@soni2295:

As a little tourney in the mason/agatha camps? Yeah, that would be p cool! I’d love to see these suggestions in the future, but don’t you think they should improve and optimize the multiplayer before starting on a whole campaign?

Yeah that seems logical.

• I was thinking of a similar or same thing, a sort of story line adventure in single player,
    It would take time to make something like this, and I don’t really consider TO as a campaign like I’ve heard people say before.

• I think this would be a nice idea, after the multiplayer-mechanics are finished.

• Co-op in chivalry could be amazing so long as your playing with someone who can watch their swing.

• Need amazing AI tho