Everyone does it now

• So it seems that everyone does it now.

Run around looking at your feet for a fast overhead.

Pathetic.

I am doing it too just to keep up with the Jones.

• Mhmm. This sucks, but what can you do about it other than join in with them? :|

• I’m too pro for that shit 8-)

• The problem is not so much that they attack fast, but that the animation is just creeping the shit out of me.

Looks like you’re in the bloody Exorcist. You can’t bend over at this angle, run around and swing gigantic weapons w/o injuring yourself. The animations are so mind-bogglingly weird, it gets me every time.

• Take a spear - they won’t be able to reach you without exposing themselves and you can always feints if you know they’ll try to parry.

• It’s funny how people whine about a playstyle that is hilariously easy to counter

• Global Moderator

@CRUSHED:

It’s funny how people whine about a playstyle that is hilariously easy to counter

^this.

• @CRUSHED:

It’s funny how people whine about a playstyle that is hilariously easy to counter

So calling people whining is constructive criticism? Why are you even posting on forums?

• I saw a guy with a great hammer just spinning around like crazy doing that shit, i just watched him run out of stamina and then owned him

• @elitenoob:

Run around looking at your feet for a fast overhead.

Sure they aren’t just playing in 3rd person? I swear most 3rd person players permanently look at the floor.

• @Skalli:

@CRUSHED:

So calling people whining is constructive criticism? Why are you even posting on forums?

Why do you care?

• @CRUSHED:

@Skalli:

@CRUSHED:

Why do you care?

Skalli just ignore those who’re doing that for over 40 ranks… It’s not worth it. They aren’t gamers and they aren’t playing a game, they try and “play” how to pass game flawed mechanics as much as possible. Exploiting glitches, bugs… often with useing macros, scripts and nonetheless cheats.

Seriously you can’t positively convert those doing it for months (or years in other games). I actually don’t even blame them - players, yeah its annoying and it usually ruins game. However i blame devs for not doing any actions against such manners.

• This is just how the animations work, probably a flaw of the combat system, its due to real time swings. You know how you can mouse drag to delay your hit? Well if you mouse drag in the opposite direction, you can hit people almost instantly.

• @CRUSHED:

I concur lol.

Most of these people who do that over and over run around literally looking at the ground the whole time and are extremely easy to kill. They are more focused on the lookdown overhead than on their opponent’s movements.

• @TedBundyJr:

@CRUSHED:

I concur lol.

Most of these people who do that over and over run around literally looking at the ground the whole time and are extremely easy to kill. They are more focused on the lookdown overhead than on their opponent’s movements.

Really? I’ve only seen a couple of people ever do that. most just lookdown when they are doing their overhead. I really don’t know why the animations are totally weird for most people. But the speeds are super annoying.
    Sure it’s easy to counter, but you’re at an extreme disadvantage if you aren’t using the same tactic. :p

• Well I’m not doing it. I also haven’t seen it being that much of an advantage against my playstyle.
    It’s a bit confusing at first, yes, but not impossible to counter.