Weapon speed broken/blocking broken

• I don’t know if it’s just me but pre-patch I find everything was more or less balanced, now combos (what used to be called LMB spam) are the only viable option to play this game since blocking is impossible due to the fact that weapons fly through (YES THROUGH) your face and if you block it doesn’t even react and then the next hit gets you while you’re recovering from block. That coupled with the fact that combo swings are apparently exponentially accelerated seeing as a sword of war jab can hit you in less than a heartbeat…

On the subject of feints, total garbage now, and this coming from someone who used to play classic duel games where everyone would feint and back then I was able to block feints and counter them… now a feint is the equivalent of GG since hits connect so fast (especially jabs) that you can’t tell whether to block or not depending on if it’s a feint or not, and even if you do block and he was feinting he’s just gonna combo and get you… essentially you loose no matter what you do so the only counter is running around people in circles as a MAA and spamming the shit out of your LMB button.

My suggestion is SCREW the new weapons and roll back the game please… I’m sorry but these updates ruined it for me, weapon speeds are now absurd, and coupled with the previous exploits(screen dragging) weapon speeds are now IMPOSSIBLY absurd…

Thanks for reading my rant and hope you can flame on me for being right… I just hope there’s a hot-fix soon because these bugs (ghost swings, de-synchronized servers) are killing this game for me.