Good Game "Archaic Templars"

• Edit: Rant removed, issue has been dealt with.

• There’s no need to create drama on forums.

• I’ve been banned from their servers for being associated with Int. It’s a shame because quite a few of them are actually really good, positive guys with a solid head on their shoulders. Unfortunately, a couple egomaniacs who refuse to believe anyone could possibly be better ruin their image.

• @cringe:

I’ve been banned from their servers for being associated with Int. It’s a shame because quite a few of them are actually really good, positive guys with a solid head on their shoulders. Unfortunately, a couple egomaniacs who refuse to believe anyone could possibly be better ruin their image.

I actually had respect for the person in question before they banned me, as they are quite skilled and actually beat me pretty badly on several occasions. It’s unfortunate that one individual can tarnish the name of an entire clan, being in that position.

@gregcau:

[image:3qcptb6g]http://images.persephonemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/scarjo-popcorn.gif[/image:3qcptb6g]

You always make my day a little brighter sir, well played as usual. ;)

• @cringe:

I’ve been banned from their servers for being associated with Int. It’s a shame because quite a few of them are actually really good, positive guys with a solid head on their shoulders. Unfortunately, a couple egomaniacs who refuse to believe anyone could possibly be better ruin their image.

A lot of players I know were banned from int servers for beating bada in a duel.

• @Mike_Effing_Jones:

A lot of players I know were banned from int servers for beating bada in a duel.

BS, forum troll.

• Frankly i feel i should defend myself here, or at the very least defend my clan. First off all i am well aware i am not the “best” player and in fact I’m not that great. Secondly people only get kicked/banned from our server for the following reasons: suspecting of cheating, such as obvious speed hacks or when enough people are complaining that said person is ruining the match (not just clan members but anyone currently in the server). Also yes i have made it a point to kick int memebers (partially because i know my members have been kicked from their servers) because we have had incidents with int players joining our server just to troll or cheat (and yeah having a guy just stand there while a whole team attacks him and he takes zero damage and then after a minute finally attacks back kinda seems like they are using an invincibility mod). I am not accusing int of being a cheating group, i am just saying we have had incidents with players with the int clan tag that came to our server to go out of their way to ruin it. Along with that to the guy who started this (Revak) as i recall it when you were kicked (which i dont really remember the situation, if we were at fault then i apologize, as to why i denied your friend request i dont recall my reasoning if you still wish to talk then send me another) right afterwards our server came under attack from an outside source and was forced to be shut down (DDoS attack). So if that was you doing that, then i feel justified in kicking you, if not then just a very strange coincidence.

PS: just to be clear, i am not calling out int, for all i know the people we have had issues with might just be pretending to be part of their group to ruin their reputation.

• revak does use speedhack to boost his attack speed. his ban is not entirely unwarranted.

• @boomandvibe:

revak does use speedhack to boost his attack speed. his ban is not entirely unwarranted.

tisk tisk ~ Given us Canadians a bad name if true…. a Canadian who Hacks???

I mean sure, Canadians are proud of pirating movies, music, games, programs, etc… but Hacking?

That sh*t ain’t cool.

But at the same time… a baseless claim of speed hacking from a forum member providing no evidence is just that… Baseless.

I’m not saying Boom is lying, nor am I saying Revak never speed hacked. I don’t know anything about either of you, nor have I played against either of you due to being all the way over here in the Magical Land of Oz where Flying Monkies and Greek Witches rein supreme… but without evidence one way or the other, all that will happen in this thread is a flame fest and two clans eventually flinging crap at one another, regardless of how civil either clan tries to be.

The door has already been open for the crap flinging and I’m pretty sure it will only be a matter of time before this thread is locked.

So…

nB4tL 8-)

Pass the popcorn Greg.

• both revak and i are lying sack of droppings

• @Templar:

Snip

I appreciate you taking the time to come here and have some words. Yes, it is not uncommon for me to be accused of speedhacking, as I’m sure many Knights who mainly use the sword of war have been accused of doing. Many people do not understand the mechanics of said sword, and will jump to that conclusion immediately. From what I remember it was your clan mates telling you that I was doing it, and another random party (not in your clan) decided to chime in as well.

I’m not one to hold a grudge, I do accept your apology. Misunderstandings happen, especially in a game such as this emotions can run high. I certainly wasn’t saying you weren’t good, in fact you bested me on many occasions in your server. This is why I was confused as to why you would take the word of someone else who obviously was not on the same level. The only reason this ever came to the forums was because I had no way to contact you, and I needed to blow off a little steam. You were the only populated server with a ping under 100 in my early morning gaming time, it was quite frustrating! :P

Lets just bury the hatchet here. ;)

(As for the DDoS, can’t say I even know how to go about such a thing, and I would assume that sort of act is bordering on a criminal offense. Definitely not worth it over something like Chivalry.)

@Cpt-Praxius:

tisk tisk ~ Given us Canadians a bad name if true…. a Canadian who Hacks???

I mean sure, Canadians are proud of pirating movies, music, games, programs, etc… but Hacking?

That made my day!