Autokick for high ping?

• I hear alot of debate and comments on feinting and face hugging on this forum… But what really has been getting on my nerves more than anything lately in Chivalry is players running around with a 300 ping spamming 2handers…

I feel as tho ppl are starting to take advantage of this “lag advantage” more and more as time goes by,seams every match has a couple of em running around spamming greatswords now.

These players really mess up the gameplay imo and take away alot of the fun of this game, and calling votes to kick them for ping seams to only rarely work

Has there been any talk of implementing an “Autokick for high ping” option for servers?

• AFAIK this is already a server setting.

• @SlyGoat:

AFAIK this is already a server setting.

You can set a max ping in the config files. Although if anyone gets booted/rejected by it, they’ll stick around as a ghost on the server’s playercount :x

• @ReMixx:

@SlyGoat:

AFAIK this is already a server setting.

You can set a max ping in the config files. Although if anyone gets booted/rejected by it, they’ll stick around as a ghost on the server’s playercount :x

Until the patch. The miraculous patch that will make everything perfect! As per your signature.

• Um lag advantage? You realize that it’s the guy with the high ping who has the disadvantage by far? It’s only the 400 ping guys who start zooming around and you can’t even see what the hell they’re doing. Still not an advantage though, since they regularly miss attacks.

They should sort out the damn hit detection first. You can’t block face huggers and that’s ridiculous.