-Sickle
    -Voulge
    -Pike
    -More Helmets! :D Pictures of ideas below
    -Archers new helm be a ranger type hood
    -3 armors per class which you can choose, no difference except looks
    -Doloire Axe
    -Ranseur
    That’s all hopefully some get into the game… cough cough 2 headed flail, scythe, voulge :arm:
    Knight

Vangaurd

Man at Arms

• We don’t need a three headed flail. War scythe has already been suggested. Not sure about the scythe though. Already posted a thread about the ransuer. We don’t need any new classes. I would suggest posting pictures of the new helmet ideas.

• @Thatoneguy5314:

We don’t need a three headed flail. War scythe has already been suggested. Not sure about the scythe though. Already posted a thread about the ransuer. We don’t need any new classes. I would suggest posting pictures of the new helmet ideas.

Thanks for feedback, looked back at what i said and made some changes. Btw didn’t mean three headed flail, only 2 headed :D :D :D And I like how you just come in to my post and judge everything i say like you know best, “We don’t need a new class”, it was an idea no need to be so irrational and act like you know exactly what this game does and doesn’t need. Maybe you could have kindly suggested instead of a new class, make it so you toggle something that allows you to dual wield but no…

• i’d like to see the sickle ;) …

• They kettle helmet looks more suited to an archer.

• Some good ideas, I was thinking about doing a post on the 3rd helmet but you beat me to it.When you wrote it be suited for Vanguard In my opinion it should be fit for MAA or Archer. Hope they get added! :)

• The first helmet is awesome. I love to see some horned & winged vanguard helmets.

It will be awesome to see the old Age of chivaly’s helmet of the Mason Man at Arms with the face plate again.

For agathian MAA (maybe vanguard) this would be a nice helmet:

• @Gríma:

The first helmet is awesome. I love to see some horned & winged vanguard helmets.

The first great helm would be great for the Masons and the second for Agatha, good ideas i back 100%

• @lemonater47:

They kettle helmet looks more suited to an archer.

I’ve actually seen many instances in books, movies, and games with infantry men and archers both wearing kettle helm so it all just depends i guess.

• @bishibosh:

@Thatoneguy5314:

We don’t need a three headed flail. War scythe has already been suggested. Not sure about the scythe though. Already posted a thread about the ransuer. We don’t need any new classes. I would suggest posting pictures of the new helmet ideas.

Thanks for feedback, looked back at what i said and made some changes. Btw didn’t mean three headed flail, only 2 headed :D :D :D And I like how you just come in to my post and judge everything i say like you know best, “We don’t need a new class”, it was an idea no need to be so irrational and act like you know exactly what this game does and doesn’t need. Maybe you could have kindly suggested instead of a new class, make it so you toggle something that allows you to dual wield but no…

The classes are fine. Sorry if I came off like a meanie. But I doubt the devs will make new classes. They might make new weapons?

• @bishibosh:

Here Are Alot of Weapon/Armor Suggestions I’d Like To See
    -2 Headed flail
    -War Scythe
    -Voulge

Sure, why not? The more, the merrier. Although I wouldn’t use the two latter ones, I’d be interested in the 2-headed flail. I’m a fan of flails, even though they’re hard using (could still keep to the warhammer, but everyone shouts noob as soon as you kill them with one)

-Sickle
    -Pike

No to these.

• Sickle is more of a farmer’s tool, which would be cool but not that effective, I’d reckon.
    • The pike is not something you want to fight outside a formation with. Pikes are awesome when you can form a wall of deadly spikes meters away from you, especially against cavalry. I don’t see the use of that in Chivalry, though.

-More Helmets! :D Pictures of ideas below
    -Archers new helm be a ranger type hood
    -3 armors per class which you can choose, no difference except looks

Oh yes. Definately.

• I love me some customisation, and I wouldn’t object to some more unlockable helmets at earlier levels. So you have some stuff to really strive for, the last one you would unlock would be the winged and horned ones.
    • A hood for the archer would be dope. I hate archers, but I could tolerate them more if they looked cooler. Hoods would do the trick.
    • As I said, I’m all for customisation, so having three different armor sets for each class to choose between would be awesome. They shouldn’t differ TOO much though, soldiers are meant to look similar. But I wouldn’t mind a full on hauberk/haubergeon on my Mason knight!

-Doloire Axe
    -Ranseur

Looked them up, and I still say “why not?” The more the merrier. Although, what alternative uses could they have from other polearms and axes?

EDIT:
    And what I want is a big round shield. I really love the viking image, being from Sweden and all, so as a knight, I like to pick the buckler and norse sword and try to make the best of it. But thing is, the buckler doesn’t make that good of a job. It’s too small. A buckler can’t be more than 18 inches in diameter to be counted as a buckler, and they are generally counted as a companion weapon since they do a poor job of protecting against things (except swords of course) but are good for punching. But I would like a big round shield. Something better than the buckler, but maybe not better than the other shields. Round shields can be around 33 inches in diameter, that’s almost double the size (but the buckler in Chivalry feels bigger than 18 inches, though)

But when it comes to customisation, viking shields can be so beautiful, colourful and diverse:

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j278/ … set_01.jpg
    (Image too big to use img-tags on, apparently)

• I want to see a jetpack implemented myself, maybe french fries, and a few metal barrels. 8-)

• @Gríma:

For agathian MAA (maybe vanguard) this would be a nice helmet:

A Man at Arms vision would be greatly impaired by that helmet, there’s barely no view. Just doesn’t feel right to me…
    Apart from that, a lot of these suggestions are good! I’d love different armor sets, it would be cool to be able to make your character even more individual.

• Something like this please, thank you very much

EDIT:
    Nevermind, just saw a veteran Mason Man-at-Arms for the first time and noticed he’s already got something similar to this. Too bad I hate playing MAA…

• @SavageBeatings:

Something like this please, thank you very much

EDIT:
    Nevermind, just saw a veteran Mason Man-at-Arms for the first time and noticed he’s already got something similar to this. Too bad I hate playing MAA…

this one looks great for me its simple but great

• @SavageBeatings:

Something like this please, thank you very much

EDIT:

That looks Viking… I want it!

• @Riuuii:

That looks Viking… I want it!

Viking is what I love, so of course that’s what I google for.

Also, google “valsgärde” or “vendel age/era” and you will get a bunch of good looking stuff, mainly a certain helmet (or a few certain helmets.) The vendel age is what came before the viking age in Scandinavia. The helmet looks very much like the Mason Knight’s helmet, a clear influence (although many viking helmets kept the same/similar design)

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsd6w … o1_500.jpg
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv25 … ow_014.jpg
    http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff26 … arrior.jpg

You see the armour these guys have on their legs/wrists/arms/torso, that’s the thing the Mason Knight has on his wrists as well.

• @SavageBeatings:

• Sickle is more of a farmer’s tool, which would be cool but not that effective, I’d reckon.
    • The pike is not something you want to fight outside a formation with. Pikes are awesome when you can form a wall of deadly spikes meters away from you, especially against cavalry. I don’t see the use of that in Chivalry, though.

Agree with you on the pike, but i believe you are not thinking of the same sickle as I am. The sickle i had in mind was the top picture, the farmer’s tool i think that you are thinking of is on bottom.

^^^This is the sickle i want in the game, basically a hand scythe^^^

^^^^^What I don’t want^^^^^^
    Sorry for the misunderstanding. :D

• @bishibosh:

@SavageBeatings:

Agree with you on the pike, but i believe you are not thinking of the same sickle as I am. The sickle i had in mind was the top picture, the farmer’s tool i think that you are thinking of is on bottom.

^^^This is the sickle i want in the game, basically a hand scythe^^^

^^^^^What I don’t want^^^^^^
    Sorry for the misunderstanding. :D

That is correct, people did use Certain types to Sickles to fight with.

• @Riuuii:

That is correct, people did use Certain types to Sickles to fight with.

Sorry, my bad then. Although that sickle he wants in the game is a japanese farming tool. I know people used farming tools to fight, but I dunno (would be cool to have a Team Objective where you face a peasant uprising.)

Anyways, I’ve been googling around for “war sickle” and similar stuff. Closest thing I get which is not a farmer’s tool is this:

I also get this, japanese agricultural tool turned weapon of war: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kusarigama
    I guess if that third faction that people mentioned will be inspired by something oriental, there could be this kind of weapon. Because all I get about sickles used in warfare is just from asian countries, and also mentioned in a german medieval fighting manual about improvised weaponry?