[POLL] Favorite Offensive Mechanic?

• Select your favorite offensive mechanics from the list!

• Sprint Attack.

• AWWWWW I FORGOT!!! Changing :(

• I really like kick/shield bashes and sprint attacks as I feel like they add a good layer of depth to the game now since the shield changes, but sprint attacks need reworking obviously. I’m looking forward to them not sucking one day~

• the mighty overhead of my trusty longsword :D

Thou shalt be decapitated ! :x

• @SOC:

I really like kick/shield bashes and sprint attacks as I feel like they add a good layer of depth to the game now since the shield changes, but sprint attacks need reworking obviously. I’m looking forward to them not sucking one day~

Same.

Stab, overhead and slash combat is awesome of course, as are the mechanics…

But being able to Kick/Shield bash and do the awesome Troy style sprint attacks are fantastic, and just give you more ways to fight in this game, as well as looking badass.

I like the feeling that no-matter what the enemy is doing, I have an attach I can choose and use. Keeps my combat options open, as well as different mechanics stringing together. (Kick + stab etc)

• The alternate swings with the Greatsword and stab with the Falchion bring me much joy.

• I like jump-stabs, if done properly they are damn difficult to block, and if you’re using them against someone with 100+ ping it’s pretty much a guaranteed hit.

• Where is the “Running Away” option. :(

The best offense is a good running away until a teammate engages the enemy then attacking the enemy from behind, stealing the kill and making everyone involved angry.