Rank 50 club

• Is there anyone else or am i the sole member?

• I’ve seen a few.

• Sir pink is rank 52 now I believe.
    Humblar from our clan is also 50 but wont get much playtime anymore. Bada and Tobi-won are also 49 so another couple 50’s real soon :P

900 hours and I’m still only 46 lol. Spent a lot of time looking at animations and weapon ranges.

• Ya, I’m rank 52. If you wanted to give me a shinny horn helmet for being your #1 fan I wouldn’t mind…I know missed that boat, but a man can dream cant he? :D
    [image:d666t2k5]http://gyazo.com/ab85fb6957999481883b6c53184e7112.png[/image:d666t2k5]

• @Anonymoose:

Sir pink is rank 52 now I believe.
    Humblar from our clan is also 50 but wont get much playtime anymore. Bada and Tobi-won are also 49 so another couple 50’s real soon :P

900 hours and I’m still only 46 lol. Spent a lot of time looking at animations and weapon ranges.

How do you spend time looking at animations and weapon ranges? :D
    Do you just stand in front of a couple guys and laugh about them? It just sounds weird…

• @Sir_Pink:

Ya, I’m rank 52. If you wanted to give me a shinny horn helmet for being your #1 fan I wouldn’t mind…I know missed that boat, but a man can dream cant he? :D
    [image:11qmap30]http://gyazo.com/ab85fb6957999481883b6c53184e7112.png[/image:11qmap30]

And I’m rank 30 with 140 hours.

Well shit.

• I need to stop saving lives, helping team mates, doing objectives so I can rank up.

Plus I am working on the Save the Bent Over Crossbowman campaign so I don`t have the heart to kill them.

• But the real question is, how many people are there without farming FFA? 8D

• @Sir_Pink:

Ya, I’m rank 52. If you wanted to give me a shinny horn helmet for being your #1 fan I wouldn’t mind…I know missed that boat, but a man can dream cant he? :D
    [image:3led68im]http://gyazo.com/ab85fb6957999481883b6c53184e7112.png[/image:3led68im]

Interesting idea though, rank-unlocked helmets. ;)

• @AngryDave:

@Sir_Pink:

[image:3vpti2to]http://gyazo.com/ab85fb6957999481883b6c53184e7112.png[/image:3vpti2to]

Don’t get Chuck started on that again. He finally got over his phase of spamming our private VQ HQ forums with that idea.

• @SOC:

But the real question is, how many people are there without farming FFA? 8D

I pretty much duel 80% of my play time. People who mainly play TO and FFA will undoubtedly rank up much, MUCH faster.

• @ReMixx:

@AngryDave:

@Sir_Pink:

[image:1g2k6zow]http://gyazo.com/ab85fb6957999481883b6c53184e7112.png[/image:1g2k6zow]

Don’t get Chuck started on that again. He finally got over his phase of spamming our private VQ HQ forums with that idea.

The fire has been ignited again! :fight:

• @funthomass:

@Anonymoose:

How do you spend time looking at animations and weapon ranges? :D
    Do you just stand in front of a couple guys and laugh about them? It just sounds weird…

3rd person and play around with various ideas. I play first person only, so I spent a lot of time in 3rd person making sure I knew every weapon range I could as well as more importantly what my body does when I swing.

• @ChuckingIt:

The fire has been ignited again! :fight:

:(

• @Anonymoose:

Is that 900 hours post-launch? I certainly hope not, I’m at 450 hours and rank 42. Does it really take double everything I’ve done so far to get 4 more ranks? I can’t even begin to imagine how much play would be required to hit rank 52. I’ve noticed rank 41 to 42 taking a rather ridiculous amount of kills.

• @The:

@Anonymoose:

Is that 900 hours post-launch? I certainly hope not, I’m at 450 hours and rank 42. Does it really take double everything I’ve done so far to get 4 more ranks? I can’t even begin to imagine how much play would be required to hit rank 52. I’ve noticed rank 41 to 42 taking a rather ridiculous amount of kills.

Yes it DOES take a ridicoulus amount, it took me ~3100 kills to rank up from 44 to 45. ( i wrote my kills down at the end of the round )

• I like to think a lot of my 436 hours isn’t real playtime. Otherwise I must be really terrible to still be rank 37. :(

• @CRUSHED:

@The:

@Anonymoose:

Yes it DOES take a ridicoulus amount, it took me ~3100 kills to rank up from 44 to 45. ( i wrote my kills down at the end of the round )

Oh, I should do that too. And that’s insane. I really need to get out of duels and play more TO or it will take me years to get to rank 50. Even then…

3,100 kills divided by 45 kills average per game = 68.8 games at least 25 minutes per game (for that many kills). That’s 28.6 hours of pure TO for one rank. Ouch.

• Yeah, I used to actually try to win. Like in SW:TOR, you’d get way more rewards for winning than farming kills. So now I really don’t care about the objective, I just whif around trying to get a survivalist ratio (most times), and focus on killing. Anyway, there’s always some wet fart on the catapult shooting at our objective, or the enemy spams archers and there’s no cover, not certain I’d try even if there was a reward.

• @dotamachine:

Is there anyone else or am i the sole member?

I think you spelled “virgin club” incorrectly
    Edit: Inb4 Chuck posts http://i.imgur.com/z0jv7TJ.png?1?5900