Connection Issue - Router Firewall?

• OK, so I have a connection problem. Kinda. I have looked at the other threads and tried a few things, but none really answer my problem.

I have two internet lines. 1x 8mb with BT and 1x 24mb with Virgin. The BT line works fine with the game and the alternative browser, the Virgin one does not; which I reasonably assume is a router firewall problem. Problem is I cannot figure out what to change in the router setup page to allow the game to work. I cannot simply bypass the router & use the modem instead as other devices require the internet too.

Router: Sitecom WL-308
    Modem: Draytek Vigor 120

Software (probably irrelevant as it works on the other line fine):
    Windows 7 X64
    ESET NOD32 A/V 5

You guys have any ideas?

Regards

• I have uploaded the special applications and port forwarding pages in case anyone can see any obvious mistakes…

• And another couple of screenshots of the router config…

• Try enabling the DMZ on your gaming computer. If DMZ works, then we know it’s a port forwarding-like issue.

• OK, so I have noticed I am seeing servers with ReMixx’s browser, but not with the in game one - problem is ALL the servers show 0 players (I have joined some and there are players inside some though). That is with DMZ enabled or disabled.

Progress though right?

• @Belisarius:

OK, so I have noticed I am seeing servers with ReMixx’s browser, but not with the in game one - problem is ALL the servers show 0 players (I have joined some and there are players inside some though). That is with DMZ enabled or disabled.

Progress though right?

Definitely progress. The player counts are not perfect… I’m not sure if you’ve been following the situation with that. Currently in the live release, if players are forcibly removed from a server (kick, ping limit, etc), the server still keeps their Steam authentication on the server incorrectly. Therefore a lot of servers report the wrong number of players. This has been fixed in the beta patch. My alternate server browser tries to compensate for this by filtering out anyone who has been on a server longer than 3 hours. Of course some people do play longer than 3 hours at a time. So the alternate browser won’t be perfect, but usually it is more accurate than the in-game server browser (until the beta goes to release).