Dragons

• can you put dragons in, like a dragon slaying mission or something

• Nay, not kill them, ride them!

• This game needs dinosaurs.

• Chivalry doesn’t aim to be 100% realistic, otherwise we would’ve included dragons, of course. But history books tell us dragons were way overpowered in medieval warfare, so we couldn’t think of a way to implement them properly without breaking the game.

• Technically, dragons would fit in Chivalry cause personally, I believe dragons probably were alive at one point in time… There is too many references to them being alive and real in way too many ancient cultures so ye’h. Gets me thinking a bit.

I personally think a ‘slay the dragon’ type of deal would be cool. Both sides will be trying to kill the dragon cause whoever kills the dragon wins. Could be like a bounty idea… A 3rd part might’ve said whoever kills the dragon gets their help (Money or men wise. Whatever is possible and agree-able on).

• @SlyGoat:

Chivalry doesn’t aim to be 100% realistic, otherwise we would’ve included dragons, of course. But history books tell us dragons were way overpowered in medieval warfare, so we couldn’t think of a way to implement them properly without breaking the game.

put baby dragons on the game so we can ride them.

• @Jusey1:

Technically, dragons would fit in Chivalry cause personally, I believe dragons probably were alive at one point in time… There is too many references to them being alive and real in way too many ancient cultures so ye’h. Gets me thinking a bit.

I personally think a ‘slay the dragon’ type of deal would be cool. Both sides will be trying to kill the dragon cause whoever kills the dragon wins. Could be like a bounty idea… A 3rd part might’ve said whoever kills the dragon gets their help (Money or men wise. Whatever is possible and agree-able on).

Yes, Dragons were written down as an ordinary thing in historic writing. Like it were a uncommon creature, rather than a myth.

• @Riuuii:

Yes, Dragons were written down as an ordinary thing in historic writing. Like it were a uncommon creature, rather than a myth.

Ye’h. For example… There are these like arena records (I think found in China) and when translated, they list animals that specific warriors manage to kill apparently. Sometimes, though rarely, there was ‘1 Dragon’ listed on the list…

Then there are a lot of interesting stories that seemed so realistic with a dragon or two in them. These stories being found in Europe I think.

Also… Didn’t the Native Americans had their own dragon thing going on as well? I can’t remember. Been a long time since I looked up dragons and such.