Everything was more balanced before the patch

• Just some bizarre balance decisions in this patch… Knight getting 3 shotted by a hatchet? Kicking a shield allows you to do ANY move to it… along with the huge stamina nerfs? Nail hammer killing a knight in half the hits of a long sword? Can we revert back to the old patch…

• Hatchet always 3 shot knights. The warhammer was nerfed, not buffed. Blocking twohanders with a shield costs less stamina than it did before.

• Ugh the someone got in a post before you is driving me nuts. So to type it all again, since I closed my window (grrr Remix).

Hatchet damage seems high but fuck the short range makes it crap.

When I sported a shield I landed more shield bashes than received kicks so I dont see the issue. Shield bash or kicked with a shield up are the same - free hit 99% of the time.

Warhammer can be a beast of a weapon, post patch though may be easier to parry. Its not half the hits, its less but I hear you.

Old patch had flinching borked so no dont ask for that…

• Global Moderator

Yes the halberd was completely balanced before the patch.

• @gregcau:

Ugh the someone got in a post before you is driving me nuts. So to type it all again, since I closed my window (grrr Remix).

When I sported a shield I landed more shield bashes than received kicks so I dont see the issue. Shield bash or kicked with a shield up are the same - free hit 99% of the time.

Warhammer can be a beast of a weapon, post patch though may be easier to parry. Its not half the hits, its less but I hear you.

I was talking about the nail hammer, if u used a warhammer on nails you would probably destroy the wooden beam as well. The nail hammer is this stupid thing that kills in the same number of hits as the war hammer, is super fast, and has a ridiculously disjointed hitbox making it very difficult to block.

• There are too many bugs in the game right now to worry about game balance. A lot of 1 handers can seem strong right now, but a lot of that has to do with how awkward parrying them can be. They need to get the game working as intended first and then we can worry about balance.

• @theuprising:

@gregcau:

Ugh the someone got in a post before you is driving me nuts. So to type it all again, since I closed my window (grrr Remix).

I was talking about the nail hammer, if u used a warhammer on nails you would probably destroy the wooden beam as well. The nail hammer is this stupid thing that kills in the same number of hits as the war hammer, is super fast, and has a ridiculously disjointed hitbox making it very difficult to block.

…There isn’t a nail hammer. :c I think you’re confusing the warhammer for the maul and the ‘nail hammer’ for the warhammer. And honestly, getting a strong swing from any hammer (even work hammers) would probably be very damaging, especially against plate armor. It’s not unbalanced IMO and it’s great for an anti-armor weapon.

• The “nail hammer” lol. Do you actually think that’s what medieval carpenters used? Look at that thing

• I’m guessing you’ve never seen medieval nails before

• I registered just so I could throw my hat into the ring here. I agree that the game felt more responsive and intuitive before the patch. It seems far more clunky and awkward post-patch. I’m still being hit by people who’s attack animations aren’t anywhere near me, and all of the problems that existed in the game before are still present.

I’m also seeing generally more latency issues. I’ve had my ping shoot up to 500, servers crash, etc and I know it’s not just be because people in various servers were complaining about the same thing.

• it’s the holy water sprinkler he is talking about you fools.

• Game to difficult, nerf all the OP weapons now plz.

• Norse sword and falchion are insane at the moment.

• @boomandvibe:

it’s the holy water sprinkler he is talking about you fools.

Dost thou dare to bring up the most evil weapon the world has ever seen?

[image:1o24pxo6]http://www.cbc.ca/news/goinggreen/images/water-sprinkler.jpg[/image:1o24pxo6]