Is there anyway to get rid of this game from my Steam lib?

• Uninstalling it is not enough. I don’t want to see the words Chivalry: Medieval Warfare in my Steam library. Can I give it away for free to anyone? If anyone would like my copy I’ll give it to you if Steam will allow it.

• ;)

• @peasant:

Uninstalling it is not enough. I don’t want to see the words Chivalry: Medieval Warfare in my Steam library. Can I give it away for free to anyone? If anyone would like my copy I’ll give it to you if Steam will allow it.

Sorry, hum. It will stick to you till the last day on the earth.

Where you die. You will die listening to its soundtrack

• Nope!

Games you buy on Steam are stuck on that Library list for all of eternity, connected to that account. And even if, by some twist of fate you managed to convince a Valve employee to actually remove it from your Library, there’s no way you could trade it to anybody else after playing it.

• https://support.steampowered.com/kb_art … howtotrade

I’m fairly sure this works, I’ve seen a lot of people trying to trade different games.
    (Nevermind, apparently you can’t have played it)

• @Revak:

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=6748-ETSG-5417#howtotrade

I’m fairly sure this works, I’ve seen a lot of people trying to trade different games.
    (Nevermind, apparently you can’t have played it)

You can’t trade the game that is already linked to your account

• You can uninstall it then press the option to not show any uninstalled games.

• Sounds like someone is mad ;)

• Best you can do is uninstall it and show only installed games in your library.

[attachment=0:1890f6hi]uninstall.jpg[/attachment:1890f6hi]

• @SlyGoat:

Best you can do is uninstall it and show only installed games in your library.

[attachment=0:140l9aaa]uninstall.jpg[/attachment:140l9aaa]

Fuck yeah, Blood Bowl! =D

• @Skream:

Sounds like someone is mad ;)

It’s been a long time since I played a game that made me rage so hard has Chivalry. I definitely got my money’s worth out of it but after logging over 200+ hours I’ve come to the conclusion that I will never get any good at it. My dueling record crushes my self esteem and when people tease me in game I start having flash backs of being bullied in junior high. I just can’t take it anymore.

To the guy who made the mine shaft dueling map (the one with the elevator): I hope there’s a special place in hell for you.

• @peasant:

To the guy who made the mine shaft dueling map (the one with the elevator): I hope there’s a special place in hell for you.

Lol that was funny, not wrong either.

Take a break and remember its just a game, you don’t have to be good to have fun.

Official server pubs always make you feel better after you own some noobs.

• Sounds like you’re taking the game too seriously. Playing for no reason other than winning makes a game feel more like a job. If you need an atmosphere based around fun instead of actual skill, try joining the group in my signature… We fool around a lot and “skill” means nothing when you’re playing for fun and not to win. I hope you reconsider your decision!

• @peasant:

My dueling record crushes my self esteem and when people tease me in game I start having flash backs of being bullied in junior high. I just can’t take it anymore.

Then don’t play in Duel servers? They seem to contain the highest concentration of players willing to exploit any and every mechanic to win (and denigrate other players), so if your aim is to simply not get frustrated, you’re better off playing TO, TDM, or FFA. I often play like shit, but as long as I’m yelling battle cries, helping the team with the objective, and getting the occasional decapitation in, I couldn’t be having more fun. : )

• whats the big deal about bloodbowl? i hate turn based games

• @peasant:

@Skream:

It’s been a long time since I played a game that made me rage so hard has Chivalry. I definitely got my money’s worth out of it but after logging over 200+ hours I’ve come to the conclusion that I will never get any good at it. My dueling record crushes my self esteem and when people tease me in game I start having flash backs of being bullied in junior high. I just can’t take it anymore.

200+ hours? That’s quite the mileage, compared to mine own measly 59 minutes, all of which went into vain attempts to get the game to work, these past few days.

• Sorry, you are stuck with Chivalry for the rest of your life. I’m so sorry :<

• @peasant:

@Skream:

Man, do I feel you.

In my case though the problem is more on my side than being chivalry’s fault and it applies on pretty much any game, that unfortunate day where I forget I’m playing for fun.

Contrarily to the 99% of players, what I wish for in a game is not to have any stats recorded because they are a cause of frustration for me when I do poorly, even if I generally judge myself a competent player. This is why I tend to shun duel servers, because of stat record on which would otherwise be my absolute favourite game mode. If only I could disable it, hint hint.

For starters, you could disable the chat. It helps focusing on the game and not on other people’s comments, and removes that huge horrible screen-eating window, which gives you better FoV.

• This thread is hilarious, at first I thought wow stupid thread is stupid, but the OP seems genuinely frustrated. Poor guy. As others have said duel servers are pretty intense and not where people go to have fun but rather hone their 1 v 1 leet skills and win … by any means necessary. I love going in there and getting challenged but I can’t take it for more than 30 minutes at a time. This game comes down to getting in your opponents head, footwork, aim and generally finding a weakness in your opponents strategy. Whether weapons are bugged or feint spam and such are cheap, they are in the game and will be used until devs deem it necessary to change. Anyways good luck to you sir, i shall let you enjoy your private!

• @peasant:

OP, the best thing to do is distance yourself from the game if it’s causing you to rage so much and become so upset. Seriously. Uninstall it, hide uninstalled games on Steam, stop coming to this site, remove this website from your favorites, remove any YouTube/livestream channels dedicated to the game, wallpapers, screenshots, etc, etc.

That isn’t a criticism, it’s honest advice. I raged so fucking hard in pretty much the exact same way on Street Fighter, so much so that I ended up breaking an arcade stick after years of “putting up” with what I viewed as unbalanced, random, online bullshit. Don’t let it go that far, it makes you feel like shit and is incredibly unhealthy. just focus on more important/fulfilling things in life. You’ll feel better in a few days. Good luck.