Talking about Art

• Does anybody else think that the binary primary colour choices in class/weapons select are a bit odd?

Edit: did I say binary? I meant primary; how to confuse 60 people in one fell swoop. Apologises.

• I think it was mentioned before that it’s just a placeholder for now.

• @Vintskel:

I think it was mentioned before that it’s just a placeholder for now.

I do hope you’re right. I have searched a few key words but couldn’t find any posts on the subject. (I even searched the right words, when I worked out which way is up. The funny thing is I actually woke up this morning thinking: did I say binary in that post yesterday? I meant primary. Weird).

• Global Moderator

I don’t think its on the top of their to-do list.

• A lot of UI stuff is going to be reworked in a future update. Not immediate future, but not super distant either.

• I think stuff like the longsword’s handle should be blue for Agatha and red for Mason, while the grand mace’s handle should be blue for Agatha and red for Mason too~

• Global Moderator

@SlyGoat:

A lot of UI stuff is going to be reworked in a future update. Not immediate future, but not super distant either.

I think “soon” is the word your after.

• @lemonater47:

@SlyGoat:

A lot of UI stuff is going to be reworked in a future update. Not immediate future, but not super distant either.

Wasn’t that trademarked by Blizzard? Don’t wanna get into legal trouble!

• @Don_Kanaille:

@lemonater47:

@SlyGoat:

Wasn’t that trademarked by Blizzard? Don’t wanna get into legal trouble!

I think all words relating to time are trademarked both by Blizzard and Valve.
    So developers have to use loose terms regarding the patch release window.

We can expect a patch after 3rd full moon this month.

• I am hoping for something better than our current, MS.Paint style colour backgrounds for class selection. Just looks so bland and rushed. :/