Battle ground

• I would suggest you put more objectives in the map battleground!
    I know in LTS and Team Deathmatch, you can’t acces a part of the map because of some barricade, perhaps those could be there in team objective as well, push the cart past some gate, destroy the gate, idk!
    and when the cart finally explode, there is nothin!? we won, castle is our, doesn’t matter whats inside, that map feels like its incomplete!

• I agree. It is way too short, and could definitely hold more objectives once the cart blows up the gate. Somehow I get the feeling that this is the first TO map they made, almost like a test map to see how their ideas would work for the gametype in whole. Don’t get me wrong, the aesthetics of the map are awesome, and I love the smoldered- schorched ash- grey filter that gives the scenery a beautiful and somewhat pale but intriguing apeal.

It’s just over too soon.

• yes i agree, there should be at least one more objective after blowing up the doors.

• @Woodzi:

yes i agree, there should be at least one more objective after blowing up the doors.

Killing the queen.

Run all the way up to her bedroom and hack her down.

• @SavageBeatings:

@Woodzi:

yes i agree, there should be at least one more objective after blowing up the doors.

Killing the queen.

There is no Mason Queen AFAIK.

• @DokB:

@SavageBeatings:

@Woodzi:

Killing the queen.

There is no Mason Queen AFAIK.

Then there could be one for the convenience of my idea? :)

• If I was Agatha and I’d just pushed a petard to the city gate and gone through the hell of doing it, killing the queen would be the last thing I’d do to the her. ;)

• perhaps it could burn the city and kill the peasant! kill a general of mason army, IDK