AGAIN… update Fs up my config....

• It is bad enough that I have to go in and tweak ini settings so that the FPS doesn’t suck but every time there is even a minor update it resets all my tweaks, keybindings, audio settings……

Seriously? Enough! How hard is it to update the game an not FUCK with the USER CONFIG SETTINGS? It takes me a good hour or so to redo it all and test it.

• i agree though im less angry than him. :x

• I have been at it for two hours now and do not have my FPS or studdering fixed yet

• If you’re going to be that anal about it you should probably create a backup config file to just replace it when its reset.

• @KILLBANDS:

If you’re going to be that anal about it you should probably create a backup config file to just replace it when its reset.

Or get a gaming desktop PC? I only have i5-3570k and GTX 670 and I have no problem running the game at 90 fps

• Search for the ini version number and replace the old with the new one. Than your old ini will work.
    But I had to redo all key config with the new parry/feint thing last patch, so ill do it again next time just to be sure. Winmerge is ur friend.

• type in console:

scale lowend

Then all you have to worry about are your keybinds/sensitivities.

• Btw, there is a new picture in the intro - “Lace Mamba Global” what is that?

• @Skalli:

Btw, there is a new picture in the intro - “Lace Mamba Global” what is that?

That’s always been in. :S

They handled making the boxed edition I believe.

• @boomandvibe:

@KILLBANDS:

If you’re going to be that anal about it you should probably create a backup config file to just replace it when its reset.

Or get a gaming desktop PC? I only have i5-3570k and GTX 670 and I have no problem running the game at 90 fps

Dude is this a joke or you’re just *******? You have like 300 euros card + best possible i5 series CPU and you think thats ONLY?

btw, old C2D T8100 + 8600GT can run this game at like 20 frames at 1440x900. Or same CPU as mentioned above + cheap HD7770 at steady 60 fps at 1050dpi. I had opportunity to test this game with like 9 different systems. :)

• 30fps is just unacceptable and really not playable during heavy combat. Add to that, lag… and you have a shitty gaming experience. I have back ups of the INI but I have also tweaked several other files that I have backed up. The problem is that when any dev changes are made the back ups can F the game up so it is best to go line by line. You also have to rebind all your keys if you dont use the default, which I don’t

Scale Lowend was what I posted about months ago but you still have to tweak it or it looks worse than AOC. It is just a pain in the ass.

• @Peacerer:

@boomandvibe:

@KILLBANDS:

Dude is this a joke or you’re just *******? You have like 300 euros card + best possible i5 series CPU and you think thats ONLY?

btw, old C2D T8100 + 8600GT can run this game at like 20 frames at 1440x900. Or same CPU as mentioned above + cheap HD7770 at steady 60 fps at 1050dpi. I had opportunity to test this game with like 9 different systems. :)

Why do you have a bad computer? did you pick them up from garbage dump or something? i5-3570k isnt that good. i need to get hexacore i7. it’s only 999 dollars so i will pick it up soon. i just ordered two gtx 680s to use on my triple monitor system but it’s going to suck when i can only play at 70 fps maxed. i could lower the settings but no one can stand the ugly video settings you know?

i just need to get a decent SSD. i only have 128 gb ssd and its dragging me down.

• I thought Chivalry’s locked in 60fps?

• @rumpelstiltskin:

I thought Chivalry’s locked in 60fps?

You can release it in config.

• I’m having an even worse problem. My config files now don’t seem to do anything at all.

I’ve tried customizing my input so a single right click does both a feint and parry, but it doesn’t work since I downloaded the beta. Then I tried removing the feint functionality altogether via the config file, and nothing changed in game, right click STILL feints. This happens in the beta AND live versions.

This is IMO a gamebreaking issue and a huge fail on TB’s part if this makes it to live…

• So from what i understand (someone else’s post earlier) you have to edit the user settings ini so that i reflects the same version number as the new ini file.

Can someone please state the name of the ini and which line to fix? cheers

• @giantyak:

So from what i understand (someone else’s post earlier) you have to edit the user settings ini so that i reflects the same version number as the new ini file.

Can someone please state the name of the ini and which line to fix? cheers

Usually you would tweak the following ini files;
    UDKGame.ini
    UDKEngine.ini
    UDKSystemSettings.ini
    Depending on what you are wanting to tweak. This is a good thread among many others I have been participating in or have started. Look to those for the actual command lines as there are a shit ton to tweak and test.
    viewtopic.php?f=69&t=7799

• Alright I fixed it. Apparently UDKGame now has the input functionality and changing those settings will still work in game.

• @boomandvibe:

Why do you have a bad computer? did you pick them up from garbage dump or something? i5-3570k isnt that good. i need to get hexacore i7. it’s only 999 dollars so i will pick it up soon. i just ordered two gtx 680s to use on my triple monitor system but it’s going to suck when i can only play at 70 fps maxed. i could lower the settings but no one can stand the ugly video settings you know?

i just need to get a decent SSD. i only have 128 gb ssd and its dragging me down.

[image:1nfy7tbi]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/18676110.jpg[/image:1nfy7tbi]