Slings vs. Fists 2: The Redemption

• Slingers will get a chance to redeem their loss and prove they are superior warriors as fists defend their title as the champion!

La2yD32s26U

• This is the cheesiest trailer I’ve ever seen in my life. I love it.

• nice one 8-)

fists will win though :D

• Poor slingers need a more advantageous map like Moor.

• @gregcau:

Poor slingers need a more advantageous map like Moor.

Yeah arena wasn’t very sling friendly and gave fists a bit of an advantage. We might do moor, or possibly Stoneshill Village… Maybe Ruins. I dunno…

• Very nice trailer and funny videos! :)

• Lol super cheese, but great. Love the music xD

• LOL.

Some serious feedback.

I have noticed both in this video and your other sling vs fists one your transitions were slow and you dragged out things. Like for example at the beggining of this video you had the text. It was up on the screen for too long and then had a really long transition to the next one and a long transition to get to the actual trailer.

And in the slings video when you were untrue icing everybody. You dragged it put to almost a whole minus of introducing everybody when it could have been done in 12 seconds. So if you do that again make it so each persons picture and name only shows up for a out 2-3 seconds each then the next one. Your audience came for the action not the horrendously long intro. And when its a fast paced intel they lose interest at a slower rate and a shorter amount of time to lose interest in.

That’s really my only critisim. Otherwise you make great videos.

• Thanks for the feedback, lemon! I have a bit of an issue right now with my Movie Mkaer lagging really bad especiialy on longer clips. It makes it extremely hard to actually edit the clips and make things fit properly. I am also working on shortenening intros in the future.

The main reason for the long text in this most recent video was to fit the “send them to join their families…in death!” to the music.

To sum it up, I’m still really new at making videos and I’m glad you give me some feedback to let me know how I can make them better. My computer is junky too :( I need a new one.

• @Slaughtervomit:

Thanks for the feedback, lemon! I have a bit of an issue right now with my Movie Mkaer lagging really bad especiialy on longer clips. It makes it extremely hard to actually edit the clips and make things fit properly. I am also working on shortenening intros in the future.

The main reason for the long text in this most recent video was to fit the “send them to join their families…in death!” to the music.

To sum it up, I’m still really new at making videos and I’m glad you give me some feedback to let me know how I can make them better. My computer is junky too :( I need a new one.

Ahh yes windows movie maker. Its a crashy POS!

I’ve had bad times. It deletes hours of work. You save it then it crashes then it corrupts the save file.

• Yeah it’s a turd sandwich. :(

For now, it’s one I have to take a bite of if I want to edit videos.

• @Slaughtervomit:

Yeah it’s a turd sandwich. :(

For now, it’s one I have to take a bite of if I want to edit videos.

I’m lucky to have a mac and iMovie is pretty good. I started using windows movie maker for simple videos but it keeps crashing all the time.

• yeah movie maker… It just keeps crashing…and crashing…some more crashing… Hey! It works screen turns black nope, just another crash…