Zombie mod in its essence

• Would it be possible to make a zombie mod or I guess, tag you’re it without all the hard work?

Say all start as agatha, after certain time (let’s say 20 sec,) one turns mason, whenever that mason lands a hit on an agathian they become mason too and it goes for the length of a round as now, any agathians alive wins if none are left then masons win.

With chase mechanic they can catch up to people already and agathians could kill masons of course if they don’t get hit themselves turning mason and using ranged weapons to hold up etc.

I mean, can’t anyone please do this? I heard some people say that a zombie mod will happen in future with all the tools and making of maps and… but in essence could we not play this game a lot sooner? Or am I thinking it takes much less time than it would or do people only enjoy this game mode if it is an actual zombie mod with zombies?

edit; you could also restrict masons from using archer classes, you can change weapon stats also health already right if want to give masons more health and so forth or just make the damage from weapons less.

edit2: And while you are at it, could not a Jailbreak server/Game mode be set up in similar fashion without modifying assets, art and more? All prisoners restricted to fists and guards wield crossbows 8-) etc.

• Oh, it’s halo infection mode

• @EricFong:

Oh, it’s halo infection mode

Oh it’s Cs 's Zm mod ;)

• I like this.

• @Karam:

@EricFong:

Oh, it’s halo infection mode

Oh it’s Cs 's Zm mod ;)

Halo people :P

But yeah, would love for someone to try and do this “if” it is possible?! So far I only see grav and speed servers and it seems it will be quite some time before proper mods show up, so do it!

• @Blackjack:

But yeah, would love for someone to try and do this “if” it is possible?! So far I only see grav and speed servers and it seems it will be quite some time before proper mods show up, so do it!

Its impossible without being able to modify the unreal script and thats only possible once the mod tools come.

• @gregcau:

@Blackjack:

Its impossible without being able to modify the unreal script and thats only possible once the mod tools come.

Really? Not even this? wow, getting freaking bored of this game and lack of stuff. Instead of making new content the devs should just patch bugs and stuff and release mod tools. Nothing else, let community make the content.

• @Blackjack:

@gregcau:

@Blackjack:

Really? Not even this? wow, getting freaking bored of this game and lack of stuff. Instead of making new content the devs should just patch bugs and stuff and release mod tools. Nothing else, let community make the content.

Mod tools are coming before the next content update. Doesn’t mean the sound and art guys can’t work on new content since the mod tools are primarily a programming thing.

• @gregcau:

@Blackjack:

Amazing gregcau, I thought you’d post something like this:

! [image:28ay36z0]https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPHAmxAJ39g9UNt5h6qPWz7WeQMYbVWYIZIiecsr208T9lF1U0XQ[/image:28ay36z0]