A near death sound.

• So what if you were almost dead. How about our player will scream things like this.

“NOO”

“Someone please help me!”

“Have mercy!”

Have any more ideas about this?

• Yes, this I can agree with! It would be awesome if people automatically said this when down to heartbeats. Immersive. I bet Agathians would have the whimpy ones, since they’re the heroes ;)

• @SavageBeatings:

Yes, this I can agree with! It would be awesome if people automatically said this when down to heartbeats. Immersive. I bet Agathians would have the whimpy ones, since they’re the heroes ;)

Lol yeah, such as. “HEEEEELP” well lets just say like the peasants.

• I’m okay with it if the Agathans sound like wimps and cry, but the Masons say badass shit in the face of death. 8-)

• @Unit:

I’m okay with it if the Agathans sound like wimps and cry, but the Masons say badass shit in the face of death. 8-)

Hear hear!

Agathians will be like
    “PLEASE!!!”
    “MERCY!!!”
    “OH DEAR GOD!!!”

Masons will be like
    “Seems like I’m bleeding more than usual”

• I like this idea–maybe the characters’ screams could be more distressed the lower their HP is.

I’d like for it to replace the near-death graying out effect. That alone is responsible for more than 90% of my teamkills. A sound would be much better.

• @SavageBeatings:

@Unit:

I’m okay with it if the Agathans sound like wimps and cry, but the Masons say badass shit in the face of death. 8-)

Hear hear!

Agathians will be like
    “PLEASE!!!”
    “MERCY!!!”
    “OH DEAR GOD!!!”

Masons will be like
    “Seems like I’m bleeding more than usual”

Hell yea!

MASON BROFIST

• Mason Knight: “I’ve…. Had worse…”

Mason MaA: “Tis but a scratch!”

Mason Vanguard: “Hahaha, it truly is a good day to die!”

Mason Archer: “Ooh! That one actually tickled a bit!”

• @DokB:

Mason Knight: “I’ve…. Had worse…”

Mason MaA: “Tis but a scratch!”

Mason Vanguard: “Hahaha, it truly is a good day to die!”

Mason Archer: “Ooh! That one actually tickled a bit!”

_Now we’re getting somewhere! _8-)

• Agatha knight: “Anymore?! I will fight till the last breath!”

Agatha Vanguard: “Argh! I can’t feel my leg!”

Agatha MAA: “Someone back me up ;~;”

• Perhaps if it’s a rare occurrence. Because I can remember alot of times running around the map, on the edge of death, bloodshot eyes and white knuckle grip on my blade, chopping untill they’re all dead. As a MaA it was even worse(Since health don’t regenerate when sprinting), I ran all around the map, on final few slivers of health, looking to flank anyone and anything.

To hear my character yell “OH HELP” over and over untill health regen started would be annoying.

• Nay, the peasantry that is the Masons would quake in their boots at the doors of death while the Agathians stand stoic and proud.

• @SharpshotSid:

Perhaps if it’s a rare occurrence. Because I can remember alot of times running around the map, on the edge of death, bloodshot eyes and white knuckle grip on my blade, chopping untill they’re all dead. As a MaA it was even worse(Since health don’t regenerate when sprinting), I ran all around the map, on final few slivers of health, looking to flank anyone and anything.

To hear my character yell “OH HELP” over and over untill health regen started would be annoying.

Untill health regen? Absolutely not. When you reach 1hp your player will scream one time.

• @KorbentMarksman:

Nay, the peasantry that is the Masons would quake in their boots at the doors of death while the Agathians stand stoic and proud.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Let me correct that for you, save the embarrassment! 8-)

@KorbentMarksman:

Nay, the faggotry that is the Fagathans would shit in their pants at the doors of death while the Masons stand badass and fuck your shit up.

• This could become really annoying. In Darkfall Online people said “HELP ME!” when they ran out of health and it was repetetive in big fights.