Where's the motherf*cking patch?

• Patience, my friend.

• Where’s the motherf*cking patience?

• I wonder what it would be like if people that have a shit ass demanding attitudes didn’t get patches…

• @Slaughtervomit:

I wonder what it would be like if people that have a shit ass demanding attitudes didn’t get patches…

Well, probably not very different because I am waiting on fixes broken by the previous patch?

• I wonder what it would be like if people that have a shit ass demanding attitudes didn’t get patches…

Why punish those who aren’t behaving like kids?

• I guess this is why never say the patch is ready, everybody gets all excited and then Valve lets us down and we have to

[image:2i6q6qh1]http://www.joybeyondfifty.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Blowing-off-Steam.jpg[/image:2i6q6qh1]

• @gregcau:

I guess this is why never say the patch is ready, everybody gets all excited and then Valve lets us down and we have to

[image:2uy9dsqj]http://www.joybeyondfifty.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Blowing-off-Steam.jpg[/image:2uy9dsqj]

Yeah, I’m aware steam is the fault in getting this beta out but I feel all these issues they have around releasing it should be sorted internally before it’s even mentioned, it just feels like oversight and bad efficiency. I appreciate the Open Beta approach they have at TB though, it has to be said.

• You aren’t getting the patch with **that **attitude!

So there!

• lol, kimi haha.
    pretty please with whip cream and a cherry on top

• To answer it bluntly, waiting for valve to make the beta client available to everyone.

• okay goodjob hope everything works this time free salad toss for everyone at TB

• maybe valve is busy working on episode 3 guys its a win win

• @Knack972:

maybe valve is busy working on episode 3 guys its a win win

Nah, they’re busy playtesting Steam Box designs.

• @ReMixx:

Nah, they’re busy playtesting Steam Box designs.

5k dollores is too much tho

• @KILLBANDS:

Yeah, I’m aware steam is the fault in getting this beta out but I feel all these issues they have around releasing it should be sorted internally before it’s even mentioned, it just feels like oversight and bad efficiency. I appreciate the Open Beta approach they have at TB though, it has to be said.

So people can then whine about them not communicating or working on anything? (“Omfg r devs ded?” type posts…)

• @BobT36:

@KILLBANDS:

So people can then whine about them not communicating or working on anything? (“Omfg r devs ded?” type posts…)

I’m just saying this new beta feature approach could have been tested before you started waving the PATCH IS DONE in my face. I cannot wait.

• @KILLBANDS:

I’m just saying this new beta feature approach could have been tested before you started waving the PATCH IS DONE in my face. I cannot wait.

I would imagine it is waiting in line at Valve, not something they can test - just requires someone at Valve to do the update and depends on how busy they are.

Some people actually have to do some work to get a game out you know.

Freakin kids today, they feel so entitled.

• @gregcau:

@KILLBANDS:

I would imagine it is waiting in line at Valve, not something they can test - just requires someone at Valve to do the update and depends on how busy they are.

Some people actually have to do some work to get a game out you know.

Freakin kids today, they feel so entitled.

I don’t think you understood what I meant. It is to my understanding they only applied to valve for it after the patch was finished - recently when I am suggesting they could have applied weeks ago or even had this beta rolled out with the old system until it worked. If they did apply to it ages ago then my apologies.

I only made the thread because I was excited for it I wasn’t trying to seem entitled or attack the developers.

• I’m not sure how they could tell Valve to set up a beta for a build that doesn’t yet exist?

What if Valve somehow did it super quick and said alright, where’s yo build then? They’d have looked quite silly…

Also for all we know, they may have still done so well in advance. Either ways TB have done all they can.