Game freezing often

• Hello everybody,

I have these freezes on every map, at different times. Sometimes I don’t get them for an hour and then I get 3 freezes in a row.
    The game runs most times (even with Fraps recording) on 60 FPS. The game is freezing both with Fraps and without. I have tried closing all programs in the background like Skype, Browser and so on.
    I tried disabling/enabling different video settings, no difference. The freezes last between 5 and 60 seconds. The game is running on my SSD.

My actual video settings are also attached.

• I’m having the same issue. As a temporary work around, as soon as the game freezes, I press ctrl+alt+del and then esc (Windows 7). This usually causes the game to resume normally.

Can we get some help with this?

I highly doubt it’s a hardware issue, or even driver related as I updated to the latest beta drivers with a clean install. Specs:
    4.5GHz Core i5 2500k
    8GB DDR3-2000 @ 1866
    GTX 570 + 650

• Just a little update on my problem. I let the freeze go on for about 2 minutes or so, and when I finally unfroze it, my connection with the host timed out. I was playing on an official TO server, and have never had a connection issue before (ethernet; 6Mb connection).

• Yeah I am also getting this, the game is unplayable.