Your most ridiculous votekick story?

• So i was on battlegrounds when some knight on my team got autobalanced to red then switched back to blue so you cant really blame the poor guy for getting confused about what team he was on. Thinking he was still mason he attacked me but i just blocked his attacks and said stop. He realised he was attacking the wrong side, apologised and wandered off. Then someone on my team said “stop the teamkiller” and attacked me. This time i knew he was knowingly attacking a team mate and so i fought back and won.“See, hes doing it again” he said, and i got kicked.

I rejoined the game after the map swtched over. Very early on in that game i was swinging at an enemy vanguard when a badly wounded maa on my team ran at him from behind me, directly into my swing. He died along with the enemy vangaurd under that same swing. “That f–king teamkiller from the last game is back again” he said. I was kicked again. Sadly that was the only active TO server i coupd find that day to i kept getting kicked whenever i tried to rejoin. Anyone had a worse experience?

• I was playing on a FFA when some random guy started saying I was teaming up. He started a votekick. The first one failed, but the second one didn’t. A couple of minutes after I was kicked I got a steam invite for a group called “you mad?” or something like that. But hey, there’s more than one server out there.

• One day at Mason camp we were losing and a knight said he wanted to kick all the archers, so his buddy the vanguard bribed the MAAs and one by one they votekicked like 8 people - reason when asked - hes an archer.

After all the archers were votekicked off the game was a draw.

• I’ve only been kicked for being AFK, but I’ve seen people get kicked for some terrible things, such as;

-asking, rather politely, for someone to stop saying that jews should be killed
    -defending archers (I was as well, tried quite hard to explain that it takes skill to be at the top of the board as an archer in FFA)

etc.

Though my experiences with the dark side of the community are rare. Most of the servers I join are full of polite, gregarious and funny people. I see people getting kicked for being dicks more often than I see people being kicked for unfounded reasons.

• Well i got kicked for TK. I just joined the server and i saw one guy was trying to TK the other one on purpose but i helped the poor guy kill the idiot. Then he started the votekick and as i had only 100% team damage, they kicked me…

• At the beginning of this bloody war, when I had just been a fresh recruit we assaulted the shores at night. I recall running behind a rather lofty knight who carried a torch. On the way up the hill we encountered some mason troops and the knight had lobbed the torch at them. It accidenly hit one in the face, and the poor man was already badly wounded so he burnt to death.

A few moments later they kicked him because a knight could not use a firepot.
    the funny part was they moments later kicked off a poor archer who was shooting the boatmasters at the spawn for teamkilling.

P.S.
    I forgot to mention that we lost that game and I lived to see another day. So lucky.

• i was playing archer and we had 30 secs left in the map. so i decided to goof around and tk this dude on my team that was standing beside my archer. He died then when the map switched he tried to votekick me 7 times. Failed everyone of them lol

• I remember back in the pre-duel mode days being kicked off a duel server for using a shield. There were only 4 people on the server and I was top of the ladder. I think the comment was “stop using that OP shield or we will kick you” and they did.

• I got kicked after a Rank 20+ person killed 4 people in the space of 10 seconds proclaimed “This is my first time as Vanguard! It’s so easy” - as if someone with this much rank has never thought to try Vanguard

I promptly killed him and said “This is the first time I’ve killed a Vanguard, it’s so easy” - and he vote-kicked me ‘for lying’ and the rest of the losers in that map voted me out…

• I was just on an official server for 5 hours (I know, HXC) and after voting to kick a guy who TKed me 3 times and had 15% Teamdamage a couple of people said I was overreacting and voted to kick me I had 0% team damage, topped the charts and wasn’t verbally abusive. The vote passed with 70% I think. A little goddamn ridiculous.

• I got the oh fuck wrong person thing happen to me.

And everyone voted yes and I got kicked. Not topping the scoreboard even KD 2% team damage . Another was supposed to be kicked instead of me.

• Got kicked off twice in a row for the crime of simply joining a hivegaming ffa server.

• I was kicked for stopping the knight who keep distracting archers who are doing their job in LTS mode.

Then the guy killed me and start the vote against me.

I got to type “Hey you started it.”

Few second later, I was off the room

• I joined a server and got kicked while choosing a class. :P

• @SirPantsALot:

I got kicked after a Rank 20+ person killed 4 people in the space of 10 seconds proclaimed “This is my first time as Vanguard! It’s so easy” - as if someone with this much rank has never thought to try Vanguard

I promptly killed him and said “This is the first time I’ve killed a Vanguard, it’s so easy” - and he vote-kicked me ‘for lying’ and the rest of the losers in that map voted me out…

This is the best. Ever.

• I was just on the NCIX West #2 TO server and had a couple of asswipes named Red Army and Rudo who kept throwing firepots at me every time they saw me. Upon initially asking “wtf,” Red Army told me it was because of my name, and said that I should prepare to continue burning for it. I votekicked him, but it didn’t pass. Then he started a vote to kick me, and he and Rudo were both saying that I should get kicked because of my name and because I “wont stop trying to tk them.”

It passed, so I joined another server, to which Rudo actually followed me and then started another kickvote against me. I had literally just joined, and it was an FFA server, but it somehow passed anyway. Later on, I went back to the previous TO server; Rudo and Red Army were still there, and as soon as they saw me they vote-kicked me again and it passed. All because of my name.

In case you’re wondering, my name was yoloswag420. Be careful what you call yourselves, kids.

• @Broseidon:

I was just on the NCIX West #2 TO server and had a couple of asswipes named Red Army and Rudo who kept throwing firepots at me every time they saw me. Upon initially asking “wtf,” Red Army told me it was because of my name, and said that I should prepare to continue burning for it. I votekicked him, but it didn’t pass. Then he started a vote to kick me, and he and Rudo were both saying that I should get kicked because of my name and because I “wont stop trying to tk them.”

It passed, so I joined another server, to which Rudo actually followed me and then started another kickvote against me. I had literally just joined, and it was an FFA server, but it somehow passed anyway. Later on, I went back to the previous TO server; Rudo and Red Army were still there, and as soon as they saw me they vote-kicked me again and it passed. All because of my name.

In case you’re wondering, my name was yoloswag420. Be careful what you call yourselves, kids.

YDI.

• @Broseidon:

I was just on the NCIX West #2 TO server and had a couple of asswipes named Red Army and Rudo who kept throwing firepots at me every time they saw me. Upon initially asking “wtf,” Red Army told me it was because of my name, and said that I should prepare to continue burning for it. I votekicked him, but it didn’t pass. Then he started a vote to kick me, and he and Rudo were both saying that I should get kicked because of my name and because I “wont stop trying to tk them.”

#YOLO

• @Broseidon:

#YOLOSWAG

I must apologize for laughing, but that’s the best name to be trolled by these guys xD