-NEW- GAME – Oregon Trail MMO FPS

• This has always been all jokes with my friends, but nobody has denied how fun a massive multiplayer first person version of Oregon Trail might be.

You guys have made such a light hearted fun and competitive game with Chivalry, that I would choose none other to take on the task of revamping Oregon Trail for todays world of MMOs.

I’m not saying you guys have to make the game alone, but you should definitely be a part of it.

If you know people, or desire something like this yourself… then how awesome would it be to see an Oregon Trail MMO project on Kickstarter. I would play that relentlessly. I think Cabellas has the hunting part of the game down, but then u could rob wagon trains and just all kinds of stupid silliness would go down. All the derpness of Chivalry would be perfect for an first Person MMO of Oregon Trail.

I really want this game to exist, really really bad lol

-HoneyBooBoo Lannister

P.S. FOOOOOOOOR THE HORS D’OEUVRES

• @MrBadBar:

This has always been all jokes with my friends, but nobody has denied how fun a massive multiplayer first person version of Oregon Trail might be.

You guys have made such a light hearted fun and competitive game with Chivalry, that I would choose none other to take on the task of revamping Oregon Trail for todays world of MMOs.

I’m not saying you guys have to make the game alone, but you should definitely be a part of it.

If you know people, or desire something like this yourself… then how awesome would it be to see an Oregon Trail MMO project on Kickstarter. I would play that relentlessly. I think Cabellas has the hunting part of the game down, but then u could rob wagon trains and just all kinds of stupid silliness would go down. All the derpness of Chivalry would be perfect for an first Person MMO of Oregon Trail.

I really want this game to exist, really really bad lol

-HoneyBooBoo Lannister

P.S. FOOOOOOOOR THE HORS D’OEUVRES

HODOR

• Oh man. I have such fond memories of playing Oregon trail with my friends and other comrades.
    to be fully immersed in the world FPS MMO style would be unbelievable fun.

you have died of dysentery

Dang it I’m not done talking…

This is the best idea for a game I have heard in a while. Fun for fun’s sake! maybe its just us and a few others but some genius needs to go get this thing kickstarted pronto!

(P.S. Moving to off topic for not being entirely related to chivalry)

• I understand your excitement. This is when I wish I had chosen a different career path even though I love mine. Oregon Trail is no joke as funny as it sounds. I mean… everything u think about what an Oregon Trail MMO would be like is probably what it should be like lol. How does it not work itself out in everyone’s mind?

• Only difference I see is more events, HD realistic blades of grass, and the ability to laugh at the guy who dies ahead of you as you pass by. Or bury them, that works too.

• @Yoshiblue:

Only difference I see is more events, HD realistic blades of grass, and the ability to laugh at the guy who dies ahead of you as you pass by. Or bury them, that works too.

ahaha if it was a few big servers, and they kept it real… there would be so much trail dust and dead people lying around.

What would make me want to watch the world burn is if they actually made it like an MMORPG with leveling/items/stats. If somebody did that, I would die inside. Probably give in and play it anyways

• Push the cart for 2,000 miles? Seems excessive.