Third person and walls

• I am sure this has been brought up, I skimmed over a couple pages and saw nothing though…

I play this game in third person. I know a lot of people don’t like that, but I find it helps my spatial awareness substantially. (less TKs from errant swings, easier to fight multiple people)

BUT - when playing third person near any walls results in the camera panning to the outside of the walls. As in… it completely blocks view of everything on my screen depending on how close I am to the wall and how I am panning. In enclosed areas I basically have to switch to first person or die because I can’t see when to block or swing. When panning against a wall, why not close in to first person until you can pan back off of the wall? It’d be a hell of a lot better than just not being able to see anything.

• Well… you could play in first person.

Probably not the answer you’re looking for, but honestly if 3rd gives you such an advantage, I don’t see why it shouldn’t have this downside too.

• there are also rocks/walls you can see through in 1st person as well, that you cannot see in 3rd… and some that you can see in both.

Example of both, you can still see through the near side of the bridge in stoneshill in 1st person, just like 3rd, may have less of a perspective, but still does the job.

Only 1st - theres a rock in moor that you cant see through in 3rd, but can in first if you crouch and stick your face into it.

Only 3rd… idk most of the other shit you can see through.

• This is totaly true, torn banner need to fix this, your view goin inside wall and you dont see any more shit, like when u try to duck into somewhere and wait the enemy to be coming, (in to in example) your view get inside the wall and you dont see a sh*** it is VERY annoyin please fix this I am totaly agreed in this post

Chainsaws

• @NabsterHax:

but honestly if 3rd gives you such an advantage, I don’t see why it shouldn’t have this downside too.

I agree with this statement, but not when the downside is just a bug in the game. That’s pretty stupid.

The REAL downside is that you don’t have the same accuracy with your swings(hitting the neck or feet for example) as you would in first person.

The cameras being shoved in walls really should be fixed.

• @NabsterHax:

Probably not the answer you’re looking for, but honestly if 3rd gives you such an advantage, I don’t see why it shouldn’t have this downside too.

Well, it gives ME an advantage, but that is not necessarily true for everyone. Most of my friends hate playing in third person - but I feel like if the game is going to offer both they should both be on a similar level of usefulness. Not being able to fight near walls in third person without going completely blind at times just doesn’t make a lot of sense to me.