3 or 4 Swings in 2 Sec

• Heya all!

Today i faced some really annoying guys, who swing the Zweihänder faster like a dagger.

Its like they had a speeded up Dagger in Sword-size, hitting with every single swing and killing without any chance to kill them in 1vs1.

Not even any Dagger is that fast when stabbing, but they can swing the slowest 2h sword LMBT this fast?

Is this legit?
    And in case it is - how the fuck is this working?

• I guess they can mousedrag to make it as quick as possible but 3-4 swings in 2 seconds sounds a bit fishy. Best thing to do if you find an hacker is to switch servers!

• If it was Zweihander and he was swinging really fast, it might simply be a latency issue.

What was your ping and what was his ping? I know pings 100+ can make swings look ridiculously fast or not even swing at all.

• latency? No, latency would not do this.

skill!

• That is impossible. Here is a spreadsheet for the weapon values in Chivalry:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc … TZnc#gid=1
    Here you can see the animation timings for the zweihander, which are:
    Windup Combo Release Recovery
    0.65 0.8 0.65 0.9

So 3 swings could take more than 2 seconds.

• That is impossible. Here is a spreadsheet for the weapon values in Chivalry:

Spreadsheet isn’t taking into consideration that you can speed up your attacks.

• My ping was around ~70, his about ~60, only a very small difference.
    And he surely used an Zweihander with an VG.

• @JuggernautNukes:

My ping was around ~70, his about ~60, only a very small difference.
    And he surely used an Zweihander with an VG.

Could be packet loss then.

• @Holy.Death:

That is impossible. Here is a spreadsheet for the weapon values in Chivalry:

Spreadsheet isn’t taking into consideration that you can speed up your attacks.

Actually that’s exactly what I am considering.
    I listed windup time, which is the amount of time it takes from you clicking LMB (or whatever) to starting the damage portion of your swing. If you start your swing from inside your opponent (infinite acceleration) then you will attack them [windup time] seconds after clicking to attack.
    So 4 windups would be 0.654=2.6 seconds
    Note that this time does not include the time it takes to swing AND the time it takes for you to recover from your swing and swing again (either combo or release+windup).
    So 4 swings via combo would be 0.65+3
    .8=3.05s (I think I did this right, someone correct me if it is wrong)