Can't Find That Damn Enemy! (LTS)

• So I currently have several hundred hours in the game, And several of those several hundred hours are spent in LTS. Now I often find myself searching for the enemy for quite a while, and as you know each round on LTS has a fairly short time limit. which ends up in a draw most of the time because both me and possibly my enemy are running around the map aimlessly searching for each other. Note this happens mainly on maps like Frigid,Argon’s Wall and Ruins, now what i’m suggesting is on the last 30 seconds or so have an indicator on each player’s head (like the one that appears over your friends on steam) and have it appear through walls and such. Please let me know what you think of this, and if you think you have a better suggestion post it here!

• Why not? You know in TDM at the end of the round it shows the a icon like “KILL” over the players. You have my vote +1

• @Thatoneguy5314:

Why not? You know in TDM at the end of the round it shows the a icon like “KILL” over the players. You have my vote +1

Thank you!

• yes, something should be done about this