My Zombie Mode Idea

• i know the thought of a zombie mode has already been said, maybe in my way already, but i haven’t seen it yet. i know chivalry has bots…not good ones but they have them, but i think that if they really wanted to they could make a good zombie game mode. for example make new animations for zombie npcs, custom maps, smarter npcs, only weapon they have is fists( remember fist are actually really good if you know how to use them) and of course the infamous kick, zombies never run out of stamina, only head attacks kill them, obviously 1-2 head hits, custom zombie skins they dont even need one of their arms if you are adventurous. i think that would be amazing as a vanguard just running through for example “Moore” (the most multi tasking game mode map in chivalry) cutting through a zombie head…but no "archer zombies who spit acid or some sht" I CAINT STAND ARCHERS LET ALONE BURNING ACID! it puts players (my kind) in a shty mood when you are about to charge, hyped up, battle cry yelling, final stand charge into zombies, and in comes a fung spit ball of out of nowhere , stopping your sprint,wounded, not knowing wtf happened, and jogging unprepared into a zombie group and getting your face eaten off just cause a buzzkilling archer spit. (if you haven’t noticed…i hate archers) but if you do consider this cool and want it into the game, thats great im happy to have someone agree with me, just please no spitters…

• I get what’s fun with zombie mode, but I just don’t see Chivalry being a good game for it. To me, the joy of chivalry comes from all the mini duels that constantly arise in the game. Whether it’s 1v1, 3v2 or 4v5, it’s always against another skilled player. And I think a part of Chivalrys magic is because of this.

• @bagetti:

I get what’s fun with zombie mode, but I just don’t see Chivalry being a good game for it. To me, the joy of chivalry comes from all the mini duels that constantly arise in the game. Whether it’s 1v1, 3v2 or 4v5, it’s always against another skilled player. And I think a part of Chivalrys magic is because of this.

Yeah its funny, bots kicked my ass when I first started but once you understand them and their unwillingness to be aggressive or parry they are easy to dispose of.

Still I am impressed with their AI from an indy team whose focus was obviously multiplayer.

• Zombies are always done.

Chivalry needs a peasant rebellion mode instead. Same principle but with peasants and the same combat AI. As peasants should be untrained.

• @lemonater47:

Chivalry needs a peasant rebellion mode instead. Same principle but with peasants and the same combat AI. As peasants should be untrained.

AND A SCYTHE!!!