Multiplayer traininggrounds

• Hi guys!

Yesterday, while playing Chivalry. Me and some guys discovered, hidden in the maplist, a map that did not belong. The map was called AOCTUT-TrainingCamp_p. Of course we tried to switch to it, but it just said “Disabled”, the first couple of tries atleast. We finally got it working and boy were we in for a treat.

The map is the same as in the tutorial/training, except for a couple of things. Everyone spawn as agatha(as you do in the tutorial) but instead of being on the surface you spawn in a little black box underground, except for one lucky bastard that spawn in the tutorial. The guy in the tutorial is only able to wright using the console. The tutorial works as it does in single player mode up to the part where you are suppose to destroy the pots, then you get stuck and cant move or attack. You can use the trainer npc(Captain Neckhole) to destroy the pots during the parry training, by running around the pots making him hit them. But you get stuck after that anyways.

The black box that everyone else spawns in is maybe 10X10 meters big, and very very dark. One thing I noticed in there was that you dealt normal teamdamage but you interrupted each other, which teamdamage normally dont. I guess this is because Captain Neckhole is an agathian, and therefore your teammate. Oh and if you try to spawn as mason you just go into spectate mode.

I dont know if this was common knowledge or not but I thought I would make a thread about it :D

• The map was removed from voting because people use to troll servers with this.

• @ChuckingIt:

The map was removed from voting because people use to troll servers with this.

I believe this map is different from the map that was removed, no? That’s the impression that I get from the OP (separate map from the single player tutorial).

• @ReMixx:

@ChuckingIt:

The map was removed from voting because people use to troll servers with this.

I believe this map is different from the map that was removed, no? That’s the impression that I get from the OP (separate map from the single player tutorial).

I dont know what the removed map looked like but the map we played on basically looks the same as the tutorial one yes. Except for the black box that is :D

• Actually there is still a way to vote it in :? but that’s fixed in the next patch (which is currently in beta).