Fireswords

• i think it would be really cool to slash bad players with veteran only fireswords (deals fire dmg!!)

anyone who agrees post why or not?

• No…just…no. :|

• I’m not 100% against it. It could be a game mode around it –> get the fire sword and hold it --> earn XP by doing so

I think there were other games that did so.

• @Siegbert:

I’m not 100% against it. It could be a game mode around it –> get the fire sword and hold it --> earn XP by doing so

I think there were other games that did so.

A game mode where the two armies are looking for a special weapon, and the one who finds it, wields it, and kills enemies with it earns points for his side, until he’s killed and the other side obtains it?

Only the Chosen One can wield… THE ZEPHYR BLADE!

• Hear me out, boys!

The flaming swords is an excellent idea for a king weapon. It could like like this:

“On the other side of the throneroom there is a cauldron with hot, burning oil. Hotter than all the women in the town, boy! It is advised so the king gets to it and sticks his sword in the oil (a specific timed animation) and then it becomes a flaming sword that burns and annihilates enemies! (30-60 seconds).”
    - funthomass, The book of destruction, pg. 2344 - 2345

This would bring more variety to the king gameplay since he would have to fight through the enemies to get that flaming effect rather than just hide as a coward in the back behind your teammates.

What up?

• No offense but this sounds really dodgy.

• Sounds OP.

• Could be good for a mod I guess. Don’t forget the ice swords, must make your enemies feel the cold, right?