Additional voice packs

• Would be nice if part of customisation we could select a voice pack for each of our classes, would make it feel like you aren’t a clone :).

• It would sound weird to have a agatha archer have a mason knight voice. I don’t think that we need it though. Now I would like if they had a very similar voice. But it would just seem weird to have a Agatha knight to switch voices with a agatha MAA.

• @Thatoneguy5314:

It would sound weird to have a agatha archer have a mason knight voice. I don’t think that we need it though. Now I would like if they had a very similar voice. But it would just seem weird to have a Agatha knight to switch voices with a agatha MAA.

I don’t think that’s the intended meaning of this guy’s thread. He wants there to be additional Voice acting. Not just a copy of the current ones already put in the game for specific classes, a way or option to choose between voice acting. different words they say in the voice commands/the way they sound.

• @MetalDevil19:

@Thatoneguy5314:

It would sound weird to have a agatha archer have a mason knight voice. I don’t think that we need it though. Now I would like if they had a very similar voice. But it would just seem weird to have a Agatha knight to switch voices with a agatha MAA.

I don’t think that’s the intended meaning of this guy’s thread. He wants there to be additional Voice acting. Not just a copy of the current ones already put in the game for specific classes, a way or option to choose between voice acting. different voices the words they say in the voice commands/the way they sound.

Pointless since other people would still hear the default. I guess you could change the sound files if you want to pay your fav actor to say the lines. Should only cost a few hundred thousand.

• @elitenoob:

@MetalDevil19:

@Thatoneguy5314:

I don’t think that’s the intended meaning of this guy’s thread. He wants there to be additional Voice acting. Not just a copy of the current ones already put in the game for specific classes, a way or option to choose between voice acting. different voices the words they say in the voice commands/the way they sound.

Pointless since other people would still hear the default.

Of course, if you don’t know what you’re doing. I’m pretty sure the developers know what they’re doing. We don’t have the tools to make it happen, they do.

• @MetalDevil19:

Of course, if you don’t know what you’re doing. I’m pretty sure the developers know what they’re doing. We don’t have the tools to make it happen, they do.

Have them hire a new set of actors, yeah thats going to happen.

• I’d eventually like to see unique voices for Feydrid and Malric.

I was thinking Malric could be some cool, calm, evil, suave sounding sonofabitch while Feydrid is a chivalrous yet brutally honest veteran of sorts.

• @elitenoob:

@MetalDevil19:

Have them hire a new set of actors, yeah that’s going to happen.

You never know in these times, since these guys actually care about their fan base, It’s impressive…really. seems like you wouldn’t know that though.

I’d probably do something for them for free if I could do anything to help out these guys, they are deserving of it, even something simple.

• @MetalDevil19:

I’d probably do something for them for free if I could do anything to help out these guys, they are deserving of it, even something simple.

Go on then post a link to your

I tire of mead