Sponsored competitiveness.

• @demon_cleaner:

I would like to remind the community why Crushed was kicked from [IO] and what behavior he showed after being removed from the clan:

http://theiorder.com/forum/general-talk/crushed-kicked-from-io/

A post made by the person who was the reason all of [IO]'s best players quit [IO], and who completely hates me. Seems legit and 100% True :o

• Interesting. Since ‘all of [IO]s best players’ were kicked/have left, we have improved and managed to beat [RK]. Seems that your logic doesn’t make sense.

And, to be honest, I understand why he hates you, after the way you behaved towards him, with all the lies and abusive behavior you showed.

Also funny to see you trying to talk your way out of the trouble you caused. If anyone doubts what Nick wrote, please feel free to contact us and we will happily give you more information and you can also talk to plenty of witnesses who can confirm Crusheds actions.

A real man would own up to his own actions. A coward would try to talk his way out of them.

• @demon_cleaner:

Interesting. Since ‘all of [IO]s best players’ were kicked/have left, we have improved and managed to beat [RK]. Seems that your logic doesn’t make sense.

:o

@demon_cleaner:

And, to be honest, I understand why he hates you, after the way you behaved towards him, with all the lies and abusive behavior you showed.

Also funny to see you trying to talk your way out of the trouble you caused. If anyone doubts what Nick wrote, please feel free to contact us and we will happily give you more information and you can also talk to plenty of witnesses who can confirm Crusheds actions.

A real man would own up to his own actions. A coward would try to talk his way out of them.

Get those witnesses for tking your own clan members, i’m in fear that my life is going to end :o don’t do this to mee!

• Come hither and sponsor Chivalry for it’s wonderfully competitive clans :D

• @Del:

Come hither and sponsor Chivalry for it’s wonderfully competitive clans :D

DO IT NOW, PLEASE! :D

@Hilarious_Ransoms:

You continually push the line of what is acceptable. The recent video of you demonstrating the shield exploit (that has unfortunately been taken down) showed one of your players using a larger FOV than the game allows you to. 10 more FOV isn’t that crucial obviously, but there are lots other of .ini tweaks that can give you advantages, and more importantly it shows exactly what you’re about. Winning, whatever it takes. And more-over being dicks about it when you do.

In an attempt to get some of the exploits fixed we put videos up demonstrating them, and you complain that someone has 130fov?(don’t get me wrong, personally i would never put it above 110)
    Hmmm… Might not fit the “Win-whatever-it-takes” mentally you claim we have.
    Also, your knowledge of possible ini-tweaks are disturbing.

We are really competitive, and we enjoy this game because it lets us be competive. BUT, that doesn’t mean any of us are dicks or don’t know how to behave. We don’t go insulting clans that we beat, and we are not going to.

We have had problems with some of our members that’s true, but we informed EVERYONE that good behaviour is mandatory, and by VIKING law, foulmouthing random public-peasants or members of other clans is punishable by…… DEATH!!
    :rage:

• @KONGEN:

We are really competitive, and we enjoy this game because it lets us be competive. BUT, that doesn’t mean any of us are dicks or don’t know how to behave. We don’t go insulting clans that we beat, and we are not going to.

We have had problems with some of our members that’s true, but we informed EVERYONE that good behaviour is mandatory, and by VIKING law, foulmouthing random public-peasants or members of other clans is punishable by…… DEATH!!

Interesting, I have some screenshots which show your clan, including the leadership, doing exactly that to EYE. These same screenshots also show your members being racist.

Please explain.

• @demon_cleaner:

@KONGEN:

Interesting, I have some screenshots which show your clan, including the leadership, doing exactly that to EYE. These same screenshots also show your members being racist.

Please explain.

When EYE begins to accuse our members of cheating how we should take it? They accused us also to ddos our own server to win.

• @demon_cleaner:

Please explain.

Umm… Did I not just say we have HAD some problems?

It was one person only (I’m sure you know who) being really immature towards the Russians, in an argument they started, while losing. (Also they accused us of ddos-ing our own server, and cheating)

Anyways, we have now evolved into the VIKING clan where such behaviour as i already stated, is punishable by…… DEATH!!

• @KONGEN:

@Del:

Come hither and sponsor Chivalry for it’s wonderfully competitive clans :D

DO IT NOW, PLEASE! :D

@Hilarious_Ransoms:

You continually push the line of what is acceptable. The recent video of you demonstrating the shield exploit (that has unfortunately been taken down) showed one of your players using a larger FOV than the game allows you to. 10 more FOV isn’t that crucial obviously, but there are lots other of .ini tweaks that can give you advantages, and more importantly it shows exactly what you’re about. Winning, whatever it takes. And more-over being dicks about it when you do.

In an attempt to get some of the exploits fixed we put videos up demonstrating them, and you complain that someone has 130fov?(don’t get me wrong, personally i would never put it above 110)
    Hmmm… Might not fit the “Win-whatever-it-takes” mentally you claim we have.
    Also, your knowledge of possible ini-tweaks are disturbing.

Kongen may i point out that Nabster wrote that not me lol.

I have spoken with Crushed and I’m glad that you are taking measures against the unacceptable behavior, however we have heard all this great stuff before so forgive us but we will believe it when we see it.

• Removed my post as this isnt a drama thread.

• @CRUSHED:

Removed my post as this isnt a drama thread.

8-)

• @KONGEN:

@demon_cleaner:

Please explain.

Umm… Did I not just say we have HAD some problems?

It was one person only (I’m sure you know who) being really immature towards the Russians, in an argument they started, while losing. (Also they accused us of ddos-ing our own server, and cheating)

Anyways, we have now evolved into the VIKING clan where such behaviour as i already stated, is punishable by…… DEATH!!

Your clan has had problems and promised to improve on several occasions. Every time you broke those promises and have been aggressive and immature. This very thread shows examples of your members’ continued child-like behaviour.

Chivalry’s competitive community is one of the friendliest I’ve been in, apart from the members of your clan, and I really want it to stay that way.

• Since this is now a drama-free thread, let’s all give one another a nice big hug and start over from this point on.

Thank you.

And HUGS.

Now go kill each other in game.

• Moogoogipan?

• @NabsterHax:

Your clan has had problems and promised to improve on several occasions. Every time you broke those promises and have been aggressive and immature. This very thread shows examples of your members’ continued child-like behaviour.

Chivalry’s competitive community is one of the friendliest I’ve been in, apart from the members of your clan, and I really want it to stay that way.

I never promised anyone anything and since I’m the boss, that’s what matters. 8-)

Anyway, you’ve probably met 1-2 members that were trashtalking, while we have close to 30 people in our clan. And I can assure you most of those guys would never insult anyone.

:k4: :rage: :swords:

:cheers:

• @KONGEN:

Anyway, you’ve probably met 1-2 members that were trashtalking, while we have close to 30 people in our clan. And I can assure you most of those guys would never insult anyone.

Most of the original IO didn’t trash talk but a few members spoiled it for them, so they kicked them out. I’d be happy to play certain members of your clan but now you have a few members spoiling it for you.

• @Hilarious_Ransoms:

It was me recording that video and i am well aware of the fact that i had 130 FOV there.You don’t have to edit any files(nor do i know how to do that),all you have to do is type “fov 130” in the console.
    If that is an exploit or a hack,then yes i am a hacker.

• @Shard:

It was me recording that video and i am well aware of the fact that i had 130 FOV there.You don’t have to edit any files(nor do i know how to do that),all you have to do is type “fov 130” in the console.

Stop hacking Shard! Put your FOV at 110 like normal people.

@NabsterHax:

Most of the original IO didn’t trash talk but a few members spoiled it for them, so they kicked them out. I’d be happy to play certain members of your clan but now you have a few members spoiling it for you.

But as I said a couple times now, we’ve recently agreed to be on our best Viking-behaviour from now on, and any violations of this agreement is (as you know) punishable by …… DEATH!!

• @KONGEN:

@Shard:

Stop hacking Shard! Put your FOV at 110 like normal people.

@NabsterHax:

But as I said a couple times now, we’ve recently agreed to be on our best Viking-behaviour from now on, and any violations of this agreement is (as you know) punishable by …… DEATH!!

120 is not normal? D: