Weapon Damage Stats & Vet Helms

• Ok, when the fuk are we going to get an accurate weapon stats page? How long has this game been out? Also, why doesn’t the option to always show the weapon stats exist? I’m sick of having to click on a weapon and then when i select a new one i’ve gotta go back to the weapon details button. Oh but I forgot, its not that simple, you see I have to move my cursor around the outside of the screen because god forbid i mouse over another weapon, it’ll change my original selection. Come on really guys? How does this sht make it passed the original testing phases before the game is released live? Moving on to veterans helmets, are we going to get a picture display next to our selection so we know what sort of ugly headgear our characters will be wearing on the battlefield?

• I think I can do this!

@Dontuhateme:

Ok, when the fu*k are we going to get an accurate weapon stats page?

I Have no idea!

How long has this game been out?

Since a long time ago!

Also, why doesn’t the option to always show the weapon stats exist?

Well, it’s right there when you select it.

I’m sick of having to click on a weapon and then when i select a new one i’ve gotta go back to the weapon details button.

Oh, come on, it’s not that bad!

Oh but I forgot,

It’s ok, it happens to us all.

its not that simple, you see I have to move my cursor around the outside of the screen because god forbid i mouse over another weapon, it’ll change my original selection.

Wat?

Come on really guys?

I’m sure TB response is something like: "I’m sorry! We’re trying!"

How does this sh*t make it passed the original testing phases before the game is released live?

I will admit at times this feels more like a beta than a full game, but Torn Banner said this game is just a sort of foundation they want to build off, so I guess it should feel that way?

Moving on to veterans helmets, are we going to get a picture display next to our selection so we know what sort of ugly headgear our characters will be wearing on the battlefield?

I can’t use my veteran helmets anyway right now, but don’t they already sort of have a picture display at class select?

All right! My work here is done!

EXCELSIOR! 8-)