Alternative way of breaking parries
gregcau last edited by
So while I am on the fence for feints since they don’t bother me that much how about an alternative mechanic. Lets call it the wild swing. It goes like this
- Instead of a LMB click its a LMB click and hold for an additional say .5s
- These leads to a longer windup which your opponent with skill can see is coming.
- If your opponent parries the attack he is stunned for a time relative to the attackers windup .
- So the attack has just enough time to land a free hit. But make it so there is just enough time.
- If this attack lands without being parried it does an extra 10% damage.
- If this attack misses then the recovery is longer.