Identified Hacker

• Hi guys, I have just seen a hacker on a duel server, not quite sure who to report to? His name is “Superspeeder” :) , but he seems to be using strange characters in is username, with the symbol for clubs instead of the first “e” in “speeder”. This is the second time I’ve seen him, on the same UK server, and is blatantly hacking, not just going slightly faster than usual, but was actually attacking me on the bridge duel map before I even got to the bridge :D . As usual he keeps claiming “laggs”, but he is really ruining the fun! Anything I can do? Can’t even initiate votekick because of the strange symbols in his name!

• You can votekick through the scoreboard. Hit tab, then the “b” key to lock in, then select his name, votekick.

• This guy hacked on our duel server yesterday, then we asked a moderator (i think it was chuckdatass) to join us and he took care of him

• Haha, excellent!

• @CRUSHED:

This guy hacked on our duel server yesterday, then we asked a moderator (i think it was chuckdatass) to join us and he took care of him

He’s now resting at the bottom of the river with lead weights around his ankles…

• @BobT36:

@CRUSHED:

This guy hacked on our duel server yesterday, then we asked a moderator (i think it was chuckdatass) to join us and he took care of him

He’s now resting at the bottom of the river with lead weights around his ankles…

I find this to be very relaxing. I sleep very soundly this way.

• That’s how we do

• @Slaughtervomit:

@BobT36:

@CRUSHED:

I find this to be very relaxing. I sleep very soundly this way.

LMAO