nerf Warhammer
    nerf Zweihander

nerf Oilpot

nerf Fists

nerf Flag

nerf Torch

nerf Ballista

nerf Trebuchet

That seems like way too much work for the devs…. why not just ask them to Buff you instead?

• Some weapons are glitched but nothing needs a nerf. you should play more often and you will find what i say is very true. You should practice instead of whining about every single thing.

• @boomandvibe:

Some weapons are glitched but nothing needs a nerf. you should play more often and you will find what i say is very true. You should practice instead of whining about every single thing.

Actually I was just imitating how people cry and whine. You don’t cry and whine do you?

oh you do nm

• @elitenoob:

@boomandvibe:

Some weapons are glitched but nothing needs a nerf. you should play more often and you will find what i say is very true. You should practice instead of whining about every single thing.

Actually I was just imitating how people cry and whine. You don’t cry and whine do you?

oh you do nm

Lol @ trying to save face. you whined and cried about almost every weapon. too bad you cant delete your post. go cry to your mommy and tell her you cant deal with internet problemz

• @boomandvibe:

Lol @ trying to save face. you whined and cried about almost every weapon. too bad you cant delete your post. go cry to your mommy and tell her you cant deal with internet problemz

It seems pretty obvious that he was being sarcastic in the original post. :P

Nerf Torches??

whoosh

• @Cpt-Praxius:

Nerf Torches??

whoosh

Come on, torches are so OP right now. I mean, it only takes ONE torch to light a house on fire on stoneshill, what the fuck?
    Quality post, OP.

• @Nokx:

@Cpt-Praxius:

Nerf Torches??

whoosh

Come on, torches are so OP right now. I mean, it only takes ONE torch to light a house on fire on stoneshill, what the fuck?
    Quality post, OP.

You best be joking. They are underpowered! Are you trying to tell me I can’t block a 30 lbs Maul with a flaming piece of driftwood? What does TB take me for?

• Torch is the best weapon in the game, it has the ability to light any house on fire! no other weapon can do that, NERF OR BUFF OTHER WEAPONS SO THEY MAY DO THE SAME.

• Wait you haven’t used the flaming Maul yet?

Pretty sure you unlock it if you manage to kill the King on Stonehill with a Maul while under the effects of Boiling Oil.

That thing is OP as shit.

• @DokB:

You best be joking. They are underpowered! Are you trying to tell me I can’t block a 30 lbs Maul with a flaming piece of driftwood? What does TB take me for?

I have to agree with that to a certain extent, torches are underpowered in melee. While we’re on the subject of weapons melee balance, seeing as the knight has armored fists he should be able to block weapons as well.

! also, yes I was joking, I thought that’s what this thread is about? :P

@Wolfy:

Torch is the best weapon in the game, it has the ability to light any house on fire! no other weapon can do that, NERF OR BUFF OTHER WEAPONS SO THEY MAY DO THE SAME.

To be honest it would be cool to see firepots getting the ability to light houses on fire. From the looks of it, it would be more viable than a torch.

• @Cpt-Praxius:

@boomandvibe:

It seems pretty obvious that he was being sarcastic in the original post. :P

Nerf Torches??

whoosh

it was pretty obvious that he was whining but also tried to look like he was being sarcastic to ave face when someone smacks some senses into his brain.

• @wildwulfy:

Torch is the best weapon in the game, it has the ability to light any house on fire! no other weapon can do that, NERF OR BUFF OTHER WEAPONS SO THEY MAY DO THE SAME.

I will now call my zweihander Flametongue, may it burn all in its path.

• ehhh I was joking as well so no worries. I think that if you have your fists out and you are on fire, you deal additional fist damage during the period you are on fire. To represent that you’ve become a flaming ball of windmilling fists. :P

• @DokB:

Wait you haven’t used the flaming Maul yet?..…

After 500 Kills, the next unlock for Fist is a hand full of feces you throw at the enemy…… after 1000 kills with fists, you get a flaming bag filled with feces. 8-)

• @Cpt-Praxius:

@DokB:

Wait you haven’t used the flaming Maul yet?..…

After 500 Kills, the next unlock for Fist is a hand full of feces you throw at the enemy…… after 1000 kills with fists, you get a flaming bag filled with feces. 8-)

That last unlock sounds much more effective than any Battering Ram. A flaming bag of shit outside Stoneshill keep, when Feydrid pops his head out, you let loose with the hand full of shit.

That would show that false steward!

• they should make flaming helmet for asthetic skin. flaming weapons, ice weapons, clear crystal weapons, capes, large feet boots, large fist gloves, cool sunglasses, cool death skull masks,

underwear bare skin armor
    bear head helmet
    wolf head helmet
    female models
    bikini female models
    bikini male models
    naked female models and bouncy stuff
    naked male models and bouncy stuff
    undead skin
    skeleton skin
    invisibilty skin