Jumping on someone stuns

• Remember those tight alleys in ruins, or those cliffs on hillside? I’m sure you’ve all looked down to see an enemy running past and thought, hmm, might be a good idea to get a jump on him. Instead, you leap onto his head and end up bouncing off like he was rubber, putting yourself in a vulnerable position once you land confused and dazed.

Lets give height advantage some much needed love: make jumping on an enemy from a height stun your opponent, just like kicking a shield. Having a fully armored knight jump on your head is probably enough to cause at least a concussion, at worst a broken neck, but for the purposes of gameplay lets just have it stun instead. :)

Basically, you get to stun your opponent long enough for you to get a free hit in; its brief enough that he can still retaliate to your next attack. Maybe dropping from a greater height could cause additional damage, and the heavier the class the more damage/longer stun times it causes.

• I would love to see some damage transfered or some sort of reward for jumping onto someones head. As it is now even with the bouncing you take damage from fall, this should be kept, but I would love to sometimes drop down on someone with devastating force.

• I like everyone having trampolines for heads.

• Imagine the guy being low on health, down to “heartbeat” level. Landing on his head would cause a “mace to the face” explosion!

• @SavageBeatings:

Imagine the guy being low on health, down to “heartbeat” level. Landing on his head would cause a “mace to the face” explosion!

Yes!