BEWARE OF SERVER!

• Alright, so I join this server that has the words “Skull crushers den of dismemberment” in it’s name or something like that. I join the server, there just so happens to be an “Administrator” playing on the server. We play a casual game you know, we won the first one, then on the second time… I faced the person that had “Logged in as administrator.” I started kickin’ his ass, he stab me once with his poking stick. I jump and do a 360 slash out of no where, it decapitates him, he calls me an asshole, then bans from from the server.

He might ban you guys too, watch yourself out there if you kick his ass. Basically got banned for killin’ a guy, legit too.

• Lol.

• Damn, the detriments of being good. :(

• @Matti:

Damn, the detriments of being good. :(

LOL, yet again.

• Well it was a private server, so he’s entitled to do so.

Doesn’t mean he’s not a dick for doing it though heh. Either ways no need to really “beware” since it sounds like you certainly haven’t lost out anything from not being able to play on his server, as I doubt it will ever have a thriving community there if he’s such a sore loser like that.

• @BobT36:

Well it was a private server, so he’s entitled to do so.

Doesn’t mean he’s not a dick for doing it though heh. Either ways no need to really “beware” since it sounds like you certainly haven’t lost out anything from not being able to play on his server, as I doubt it will ever have a thriving community there if he’s such a sore loser like that.

TRUE! hmm, no matter! I know a bad admin when I see one! maybe immature little kids can’t handle the admin, and don’t know how to deal with players correctly.

but the point of me saying “Beware” is because of him, for the most part.

• @BobT36:

Two sides to every story, maybe think before you take sides.

Maybe some troll went to spew racial insults and after getting banned decided to come here to trash the server.

• @elitenoob:

@BobT36:

Two sides to every story, maybe think before you take sides.

Maybe some troll went to spew racial insults and after getting banned decided to come here to trash the server.

If it was some “Troll” no one would be serious enough to actually post something like this, seems like you need to take a minute to think before words appear on a topic, not “bobT36.”

The point of this topic is to warn you.

• @MetalDevil19:

If it was some “Troll” no one would be serious enough to actually post something like this, seems like you need to take a minute to think before words appear on a topic, not “bobT36.”

Probably not a troll, but the point of the reply is you can’t tell.

• @elitenoob:

@MetalDevil19:

Probably not a troll, but the point of the reply is you can’t tell.

w/e, go to server yourself, and hopefully he is there, kick his ass for me or for yourself idc either way, then BAN HAMMER out of no where. Maybe I caught him in a bad mood, who knows.

Besides, trolls like to keep coming back to servers to troll, not trash it forever. I would know, I use to be a co-owner of a clan’s servers/ co-owner of the clan. I was just a normal clan member, and i worked my way up to that place, a long time ago, left because there didn’t seem to be alot of use for me besides recruiting new players. I took very good care of the servers, no one really hated me… SEPT THE TROLLS.

• Yeah, I also don’t think we need to keep this open as we don’t want a bunch of these kinds of threads to pop up. Let it be know that private servers can do what they want, except for anything in terms of hacking or abusing the system. In which case, you can contact one of us via PM.

Thanks.