Newsletter Artwork/Stories/ETC Submissions

• Hello everyone,

For all future newsletters, I’d like to have a section on Chivalry-related artwork/stories/music/whatever. So if you are interested in having your artwork featured, please either post here, or send me a PM with a link to your work. If you are chosen to be featured, expect to give a little behind-the-scenes info of your work. We’ll talk more when the time comes.

Keep in mind, I can’t choose everyone, but if you post here or PM me, then I know you are interested and you may be chosen for one of the future newsletters.

Thanks for your time and if you have any questions, please let me know.

• What kinds of “behind the scenes” stuff are we talking about? :) Me sitting in my pajamas editing videos?

• @Slaughtervomit:

What kinds of “behind the scenes” stuff are we talking about? :) Me sitting in my pajamas editing videos?

Lol sure, if you so desire.

I’m talking more about a background story of what it’s about, why you did it, etc :P

Random funny stories and images may be used as well, if relevant ;)

• The first submission will obviously be the adventures of STEVEFACE.

Ooops spoiler alert.

• I do have a very basic version of “Behind the scene” little fan doodle here.

Wasn’t my best work as I am not very skillful

Wm6iYxuqq-Q

• This would give me the excuse to get back into my drawing/photoshop stuff.

I’ll see what I can come up with.

• @EricFong:

I do have a very basic version of “Behind the scene” little fan doodle here.

Wm6iYxuqq-Q

I for one love your style.
    liked, subscribed, commented, ect.
    Keep at it!

• I wouldn’t mind being featured! :D hehe.
    I know you’ve seen some of my stuff, Kimiko. For you others, I do pencil drawings of knights and shizz. Here’s a link to my Chivalry-specific gallery on DeviantArt.

@EricFong:

I do have a very basic version of “Behind the scene” little fan doodle here.

Wm6iYxuqq-Q

Woah man, that’s pretty nice! I feel bad for the Mason though. He’s got black blood? Is that meant to illustrate how evil the Mason Order are? :P

• PURSUITS - A story about Feydrid Kearn, the Steward King.

• @SavageBeatings:

Woah man, that’s pretty nice! I feel bad for the Mason though. He’s got black blood? Is that meant to illustrate how evil the Mason Order are? :P

Just the color style like Sin City where on the blood and yellow is colored.

[image:3g333haw]http://i.imgur.com/kDkRhNv.jpg[/image:3g333haw]

Based off the Original Chivalry disc art.