I'm liking the changes since release

• Didn’t know you could ruin your game so fast from release. I kept telling people you guys have no clue how to develop this game, and what you’ve accomplished while I was away for 3 months kinda proves it. The forums hardly move per day, people constantly bugging, and oh hey you haven’t done anything about those hackers I kept warning people about, either. I’ll give you credit though in getting people to buy a incredibly unfinished UDK game on release. That has to take either a great starting idea, or a lot of free game copies handed out.

Just glad I saved 4-5 people the 25$ on release. Fail Banner much?

• u mad bro? did someone just kill your ass?

• I’m glad you like the changes.

• I like how people with no dev experience and no accomplishments like to bash on someone else’s highly successful game. They then go on to declare the game is in ruined, when in fact the reality is quite opposite. Only ruined in the minds of those who don’t know how to enjoy themselves. Can we just have a troll sub-forum to move all these useless threads to?

• Oh dear, he doesn’t like the game that other people spend hundreds of hours playing. How tragic! :o

• @BillDoor:

Oh dear, he doesn’t like the game that other people spend hundreds of hours playing. How tragic! :o

oh I am sure he has played for hundreds of hours too, its just a little dane axe rage

• Good to have you back, rinaun. There was too much positive feedback without you around, can’t let all the adoring fans go to our heads.

• @rinaun:

Didn’t know you could ruin your game so fast from release. I kept telling people you guys have no clue how to develop this game, and what you’ve accomplished while I was away for 3 months kinda proves it. The forums hardly move per day, people constantly bugging, and oh hey you haven’t done anything about those hackers I kept warning people about, either. I’ll give you credit though in getting people to buy a incredibly unfinished UDK game on release. That has to take either a great starting idea, or a lot of free game copies handed out.

[image:66gbwl4b]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4fiuu4SEw1rpil81o1_400.jpg[/image:66gbwl4b]

• Rinaun is actually the president of our fan club.

• @Andrew:

Rinaun is actually the president of our fan club.

Just like the nine other people I know not playing your game. It’s a super active club. How is sales going after you flooded the market and let everyone down? Probably regretting selling off the game for over 30% less within a month of release becuase it was so broken on release.

1,260 2,258 Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

Nice, so you went from top ten most active steam games to below rank 40. Keep shit talking me because I’m sure the steam numbers are just broken this week. I also love the dueling mode you guys rushed to release. What kind of retard dev puts in a 1v1 mode when there isn’t any balance to begin with? What is worse is there are so many individual bugs within the game that dueling mode just magnifies every single bug.

• @rinaun:

@Andrew:

Just like the nine other people I know not playing your game. It’s a super active club.

Zomg, you found some people not playing the game vs the several hundred playing right now in the middle of the night (not known as peak hours last I checked). When it is peak hours it’s hard to get into my favorite servers most of the time.
    @rinaun:

How is sales going after you flooded the market and let everyone down? Probably regretting selling off the game for over 30% less within a month of release becuase it was so broken on release.

Steam decides what to put on sale, not the devs. Also, flooding the market? What does that even mean, making the game available to as many retailers as they could? This is a bad thing now?

@rinaun:

Nice, so you went from top ten most active steam games to below rank 40. Keep shit talking me because I’m sure the steam numbers are just broken this week.

That’s… what happens after a game releases, sales dwindle starting from release day and pick back up when the game goes on sale. This is a pretty basic concept.
    @rinaun:

I also love the dueling mode you guys rushed to release. What kind of retard dev puts in a 1v1 mode when there isn’t any balance to begin with? What is worse is there are so many individual bugs within the game that dueling mode just magnifies every single bug.

So in other words, you suck at the game, get killed in duel mode all the time and blame the game. Nice argument.

I’m glad we could have this talk, you really seem like an upstanding and rational person. :D

• @rinaun:

Keep shit talking

:lolz:

I suggest anyone who needs a good chuckle take a look at rinaun’s posting history.

• @rinaun:

@Andrew:

Just like the nine other people I know not playing your game. It’s a super active club. How is sales going after you flooded the market and let everyone down? Probably regretting selling off the game for over 30% less within a month of release becuase it was so broken on release.

Nice, so you went from top ten most active steam games to below rank 40. Keep shit talking me because I’m sure the steam numbers are just broken this week. I also love the dueling mode you guys rushed to release. What kind of retard dev puts in a 1v1 mode when there isn’t any balance to begin with? What is worse is there are so many individual bugs within the game that dueling mode just magnifies every single bug.

aww poor baby, did someone kill you

diddums go cry a bit

• @rinaun:

@Andrew:

I dont agree, on 1 thing.
    The game WAS a thousand more stable than the current build, for the combat mechanic part.
    The current is full of random bugs and luck of getting a good portion of bug on your side.
    90% chance that you will encounter some weird shit while fighting someone.
    I didnt have such broken fights on beta/live client.
    Looking at the devs amount of time to patch, their “quality” posts and whatnot, leaves no hope to fix this game.
    Its sad, they had a great game at the beginning but instead they turned it into a pile of broken wet steaming shit. My friends already left, only a few remain but still arent playing for more than 20 min to get reminded what a clusterfuck it got

• @rinaun:

Didn’t know you could ruin your game so fast from release. I kept telling people you guys have no clue how to develop this game, and what you’ve accomplished while I was away for 3 months kinda proves it. The forums hardly move per day, people constantly bugging, and oh hey you haven’t done anything about those hackers I kept warning people about, either. I’ll give you credit though in getting people to buy a incredibly unfinished UDK game on release. That has to take either a great starting idea, or a lot of free game copies handed out.

The Peanut Gallery has spoken. :?

Gotta love this attitude from the Knowitalls…. I still remember when Half-Life 1 was released by Valve… bug after bug after bug… patch after patch… FOR YEARS!

They patched that game almost every month from 1998 right up to and even well after HL2 was released. When they made one fix, often times another two or three problems popped up. Sometimes a patch would mess things up so bad that not a single person could play online due to it, and they’d have to pop out another patch asap.

Based on your omnipotent knowledge of how these things work, Half-Life 1 was an utter failure, Valve didn’t know what they were doing and nobody would bother to play it.

Oh but oodles of players played and loved the game, which is why Valve is where it is now and why HL1 was patched for so long in the first place…. because the demand was there.

Obviously Valve did know what they were doing… it wasn’t ever a smooth ride, and HL1 wasn’t a flawless game, but people enjoyed it, people kept playing it and its mods and Torn Banner isn’t much different, nor is any other game developer.

Crap happens. Even EA and Activision have their problems with their games and they are sure as hell never released flawless & always end up needing a patch or two to fix and optimize things.

OP: Your opinion on the game or the devs doesn’t matter in the slightest and I’d safely say that 99% of the people in here couldn’t give a rats ass what you think about the game.

What does matter is if the individual likes the game, enjoys the gameplay and continues to play it over and over again due to replayability. I and many others enjoy the game and will continue to play the game.

If you don’t, then the game isn’t for you…

Move along home….

@rinaun:

Big man on an internet forum, lol…. if you knew anything about what you’re talking about, this wouldn’t be so funny.

Yes, you know better, you knew what they did wrong and you could have done a hell of a lot better than they could in making the game.

That’s why they’re making money and still able to fund the resources of not only continued support for the game, but put food on their tables and you… well, I imagine whatever you do in your real life, you’re not making nearly as much and probably live in some apartment with 3 room mates, eating five minute noodles and venting anger over your miserable life on an internet forum towards people in a much better situation than you in order to make yourself feel better about your life for the next 10 minutes.

Or worse… you still live with your parents… which is probably more true.

Why don’t you act like a mature grown up and do one of the following:

• If you have an issue with the game, point out the specific issues and even offer up some suggestions on how to resolve them (since you seem to know better than everybody else, that shouldn’t be hard)

• If you don’t like the game at all, walk away and play or do something else that you enjoy more…. Move on.

There’s been plenty of games I bought that I ended up not liking and even regretting buying in the first place (BFBC2 / WoW)… so I moved on and learned from my mistakes. You don’t see me going into their internet forums and trash talking and trolling others who enjoy the game. I just stopped playing those games and walked away. They won’t get money from me again and I won’t buy one of their games again.

That’s how it works. Me attempting to go into their forums and acting like I know better than everybody else & telling them how the game should be is a waste of time, would make me look like just as much of an idiot as you do now, would accomplish nothing except my banning, and is little more than post masturbation to feel good about myself for a few minutes.

TL:DR…

Grow up.

• ^ You just summed up my life :D

But heck, guess what? I just got a job today and gonna earn some money to get a fencing Zweihander so I can train in real life

• I don’t think a fencing Zweihander exists =p Take up Kendo if you want some real life swordfights

• @Daiyuki:

I don’t think a fencing Zweihander exists =p Take up Kendo if you want some real life swordfights

Do some research and you will find it. :P

R869QE6fHD8

And I prefer longsword art than Kendo, kendo have some great technique. Just not my favourite ;)

ln94E9AGYTc

• And how long has the flail been useless? Over 1.5 months now…

• @Magnificent:

And how long has the flail been useless? Over 1.5 months now…

Blame the buckler not the flail.